FlashMaster659

Mar 3-5 Weekend - Official Estimates - Logan 85.3m, Get Out 26.1m, Shack 16.1m, LEGO Bat 16.5, BIF 4.9m

BKBing Ethan Episode 2: Praise The Power Rangers.

Gokira (Tom Cruise) brainwashes YourMother, Ethan Hunt, That One Guy (Jay Baracuel) and WrathOfHan into becoming members of the Church of Power Rangers, and it's up to BKB, DAJK (Austin McDonald) and AABATTERY (Jenaine Clement) to fix it.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, YourMother said:

BKBing Ethan Episode 2: Praise The Power Rangers.

Gokira (Tom Cruise) brainwashes YourMother, Ethan Hunt, That One Guy (Jay Baracuel) and WrathOfHan into becoming members of the Church of Power Rangers, and it's up to BKB, DAJK (Austin McDonald) and AABATTERY (Jenaine Clement) to fix it.

:rofl: I'd pay to see it

Terrible opening for Lego Batman in China!

The Lego films can be considered a success for what they are proposing to do. The Lego Movie was an undisputed hit only in the English-speaking countries, (US $257 million, UK $57 million and Australia $27 million...Total: $341 milhões). Excluding the English-speaking countries the film made only $125 million. I believe it to be unanimous that the jokes are directed to this language.

Despite its success in some countries, it may be time for Warner Bros. to review its strategy for Lego films.

BKBing Ethan Episode 3: DCasey Destroys.

DCcasey breaks out of jail for the umpteenth time and That One Guy creates a new drug: Ricky and becomes a kingpin. BKB and Ethan Hunt get high af and trip the whole episode.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, YourMother said:

DCcasey breaks out of jail for the umpteenth time and That One Guy creates a new drug: Ricky and becomes a kingpin.

Dude we gotta get this thing up and running ASAP. We gonna be rich

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gabriel Sales said:

Terrible opening for Lego Batman in China!

The Lego films can be considered a success for what they are proposing to do. The Lego Movie was an undisputed hit only in the English-speaking countries, (US $257 million, UK $57 million and Australia $27 million...Total: $341 milhões). Excluding the English-speaking countries the film made only $125 million. I believe it to be unanimous that the jokes are directed to this language.

Despite its success in some countries, it may be time for Warner Bros. to review its strategy for Lego films.

Mil...hoes? :jeb!:

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I know. I have a huge episode planned with IronJimbo (Sam Worrington) in space.

• Like 4

BKBing Ethan: Episode 4: Fant4stic

Ethan Hunt, Tele (Patrick Stewart), BKB, and WrathOfHan form a boy band but will it tear apart their friendship. Meanwhile, YourMother and DAJK come up with a television pilot and race to Hollywood.

Episode 5: The Effing Musical Episode (hope you're happy @Ethan Hunt)

After wishing life was like a musical, Ethan Hunt along with a reluctant BKB get sucked into a musical world/alternate reality, where everyone must sing or be sacrificed to RTH (Voice of Morgan Freeman), the number god. 

Episode 6: Gokira vs Kong

After Kong: Another Sequel tracks at an $250M OW, Gokira schemes to get the movie removed from theaters nationwide before Thursday night previews, only for BKB and Ethan Hunt to try and stop his nefarious butthurt.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, YourMother said:

DCcasey breaks out of jail for the umpteenth time and That One Guy creates a new drug: Ricky and becomes a kingpin. BKB and Ethan Hunt get high af and trip the whole episode.

15 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

7 minutes ago, YourMother said:

BKBing Ethan: Episode 4: Fant4stic

Ethan Hunt, Tele (Patrick Stewart), BKB, and WrathOfHan form a boy band but will it tear apart their friendship. Meanwhile, YourMother and DAJK come up with a television pilot and race to Hollywood.

Goddamn my free account. Should probably upgrade pretty soon :( 

Hinestly this is my favourite weekend thread derailment after the CJohn Saga

• Like 1

4 hours ago, davincicode1 said:

Excuse me? The book has sold over 20 Million copies in US alone, it was marketed heavily as christian-themed movie and Octavia Spencer was plastered everywhere and promoted as the lead. No one will flock to theaters to support these basic exchangeable white men, unless your name is Tom Cruise, Johnny Deep, Tom Hanks or Bradley Cooper.

@MCKillswitch123 @davincicode1 I can't believe you guys took that post so seriously.

• Like 1