Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

32 minutes ago, TLK said:

It would've passed La La Land's total in just 3 days with Josh Gad playing Belle. Emma Watson has been in a billion dollar movie before but she hasn't come anywhere close to winning an Oscar. She should fire the agent who convinced her to pick BATB over LLL.

Not rrally. Being in a massive hit usually seems better for your career than winning an Oscar 

6 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

cher in moonstruck was better than emma stone in la la land you guys.

I agree with this. For the most part I really really liked LLL but Emma Stone's performance was far far far from oscar-worthy.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, TLK said:

It would've passed La La Land's total in just 3 days with Josh Gad playing Belle. Emma Watson has been in a billion dollar movie before but she hasn't come anywhere close to winning an Oscar. She should fire the agent who convinced her to pick BATB over LLL.

I'd take a 20 million dollar paycheck over an oscar anyday!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, K1stpierre said:

I knew this was going to have a monster OW. Thing thing is getting over 600.

Chaneling Genie Bouchard here.

If it misses 600 mill, u go on a date with me. :)

So only yesterday did I finally realize that there were TWO pieces of OJ Simpson media last year. I started watching the ESPN doc and after 30 minutes I said to myself, "where's Sarah Paulson et. al.?" 

And then I found out the bombshell news. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Harley said:

Deadline is right about walk ups for B&B. Tweets saying they are waiting up to two hours in line today. 

Long lines 

I don't understand why people report this that this stuff anymore like it's so shocking. The movie is going to make 60 freaking million dollars today or close to it. Of course there are going to be lots of sell outs and of course there are going to be long lines.

• Like 2

i will say i liked the doc series better than the show IF ONLY for the final episode focusing on OJ's total embrace of being a complete sleazebag pariah post-murder years. ryan murphy should do a sequel series i'd like to see Cuba handle that shit. i feel like he'd be better at that embracing the inner asshole type of performance.

Edited by CoolioD1

Really curious about what Saturday numbers are going to look like for BatB. All showtimes at my theatre today are almost full. They even had 10AM showings. That never happens here.