Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

2 minutes ago, franfar said:

:bourne:wut

Laureline is a peasant girl from 11th century France. In the debut adventure, Bad Dreams, she rescues Valérian from the enchanted Forest of Arelaune. When she accidentally discovers Valérian is a time-traveller, he is forced to bring her back with him to Galaxity where she is trained as a Spatio-Temporal Agent and assigned as his partner.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, commonsense88 said:

How do you get more likes, do you have to buy them

You have to purchase an upgraded account in the store tab.

2 minutes ago, Beauty and The Panda said:

You don't buy them!  You graciously donate to the preservation of these sacred forums and WB graciously gives you more as a thank you!

Everyone knows the exchange is just for the likes. :ph34r:

• Like 2

http://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/films/mads-mikkelsen-interview

Shame. You’ve spoken about auditioning for Fantastic Four and finding it an excruciating process. Can you remember any other particularly bad auditions?

I think I walked out on the Fantastic Four one. I think I actually said, “I can’t do it. It’s not about you, I’m sorry, this is wrong.”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Shame. You’ve spoken about auditioning for Fantastic Four and finding it an excruciating process. Can you remember any other particularly bad auditions?

I think I walked out on the Fantastic Four one. I think I actually said, “I can’t do it. It’s not about you, I’m sorry, this is wrong.”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

Hail Mads

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Nothing about Death Stranding. What a shitty interview.