Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, TelemAAchos said:

And some have the ability to dream without any Disney "magic" at all. :ph34r: 

Tele those aren't dreams, not really. Without Disney magic, they are a mere figment of dreams, a weakened version of them, truly and utterly devoid of any real joy.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I'm really surprised it didn't go wider. Now I feel vindicated after getting that trailer shoved down my throat :lol: 

I know right? It seemed to be decent enough counterprogramming and the trailer was everywhere. 

Just now, Water Bottle said:

Tele those aren't dreams, not really. Without Disney magic, they are a mere figment of dreams, a weakened version of them, truly and utterly devoid of any real joy.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people softened-up, smoothed-down, corporatized and branded fairy tales were magical. :ph34r: 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Mulan is by far and away the best of the Disney princess movies. I actually am only a fan of Mulan. The other Disney princess movies range from good to meh (pre-Tangled, that is). 

Mulan will do absolute bonkers in China. $500m+ easily.

I second that.

• Like 1

• Community Manager
Just now, TelemAAchos said:

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people softened-up, smoothed-down, corporatized and branded fairy tales were magical. :ph34r: 

You know being cynical doesn't make you wiser. It just means you miss out on stuff you might otherwise enjoy.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TelemAAchos said:

Tele got food poisoning from a Churro at DisneyWorld once.  That explains the hate!

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Just because a movie has appeal to kids doesn't mean it won't have a frontloaded as hell weekend. People think Harry Potter and Star Wars don't have appeal to kids or somethin?

Or the Pixar films like Finding Dory for example.

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, cookie said:

WHERE IS MY LIVE-ACTION TARZAN

AND I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT SOME OF YOU ARE GOING TO PULL SO DON'T DO IT

Tarzan.jpg

Found a live-action Tarzan.

• Like 2