Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

deep down i already know they've given josh gad the genie gig anyway. y'know who i actually think would be great is Bill Hader. though i think he can't sing. but i've listened to the beauty and the beast soundtrack and that shouldn't be a problem.

Whispery secret word on the street is that it's way worse.

1 minute ago, JB33 said:

I'd LOVE to bring a bunch of uptight Brits with me to a movie so I can utterly repulse them with the large popcorn, drink and candy combo I usually get at the theatre.

Do it right and top it off with a MAGA hat.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ACSlater said:

Uhh it's the same shit here my friend...

It is? I thought Coolio was British, given the couple British people I know are the ones who always freak out at how big everything is in NA.

4 minutes ago, ACSlater said:

They are remaking Aladdin?

my dude it's all being redone. in a decade the folks of live action disney are gonna be standing over WDAS' shoulder like "got any new movies for us yet?" it's gonna be like when the anime catches up to the manga's story so they have to stall for 20 episodes so they can find out where it goes.

• Like 4