Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

11 minutes ago, cookie said:

C- is a 7/10?

In my book it depends. BaTB is either a C or C-, if I were to score it using numbers on a scale of 10, it'd be anywhere from 6.7 to a 7.

2 minutes ago, YourMother said:

In my book it depends. BaTB is either a C or C-, if I were to score it using numbers on a scale of 10, it'd be anywhere from 6.7 to a 7.

In my book a 7 is a B- at worst.

13 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

Emma Watson was good... but Emmy Rossum would've been better. :ph34r:

Don't know what happened to her movie career (Poseidon remake and Dragonball Evolution combo were that much of a lead movie actress seppuku?) but if someone should have been the lead in La La Land and this, it should have been her dual threat self.

Well, we have Shameless. :jeb!:

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, dashrendar44 said:

Don't know what happened to her movie career (Poseidon remake and Dragonball Evolution combo were that much of lead movie actress seppuku?) but if someone should have been the lead in La La Land and this, it should have been her dual threat self.

Well, we have Shameless. :jeb!:

She's the best actress that's never been in a good movie. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

You guys don't need to worry about it.

Even if its opening weekend ends smaller than BVS, BATB will have better legs and better word of mouth. Oh, and it'll also manage to get a much better multiplier, something that BVS lacked. I still can't believe BVS failed to even get a 2x multiplier for its opening weekend number. Hell, even Fantastic Four 2015 managed to get a 2.2x multiplier. 

I remember a movie with Steven Seagal getting a 5x multiplier ( Under Siege ). A freaking Steven Seagal movie getting a 5x multiplier. 

So BVS is beaten one way or another. :)

Reaching $400m would be great :D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

well, beauty and the beast pass la la land's total in just 3 days, emma watson should buy emma stone a meal back for replacing her in la la land

BATB with Emma Stone instead of Watson, I'd be even more interested :bourne:

6 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

well, beauty and the beast pass la la land's total in just 3 days, emma watson should buy emma stone a meal back for replacing her in la la land

It would've passed La La Land's total in just 3 days with Josh Gad playing Belle. Emma Watson has been in a billion dollar movie before but she hasn't come anywhere close to winning an Oscar. She should fire the agent who convinced her to pick BATB over LLL.

Emma wanted to play Belle. That was the role she wanted more than everything.  At least she was in the position to chose.  How many actresses would love to have that decision to make? 

Edited by Harley