Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

2 minutes ago, franfar said:

There are four people including me in the 2AM CJohn saga. Excellent.

The fact I've only gotten one like from people revisiting that thread indicates I wasn't very funny back then. :sparta:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, YourMother said:

He'll be really fired up then, and considering F8 has a lot of minorities in major roles which may attract Davin. The Mayan has spoken, 4/14/17-4/16/17 is when the weekend thread hits the fan.

He'll probably banned again by the time Wonder Woman is out. I'm sure he'll say something out of line on one of the thread within the first month of his return...

Just now, MrPink said:

The fact I've only gotten one like from people revisiting that thread indicates I wasn't very funny back then. :sparta:

Mr.Pink.

Going back a few pages, the thread most happy to see BKB banned has to be the Wrestling thread. He had made that thread toxic to even venture into with his blatantly sexist comments and his dislike of every single thing and confrontations over the smallest comments. It had got so bad that if I saw that BKB was the last post in that thread, I just never clicked on it.

July 25th, 2014. Yes, BKB is that bad. Hold on to your asses.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

Not then

Not now

troll

Spoiler

I'm kidding you're hilarious

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

The fact I've only gotten one like from people revisiting that thread indicates I wasn't very funny back then. uAnOIhw.png

This implies that you've ever been funny.

Edited by aabattery
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

He'll probably banned again by the time Wonder Woman is out. I'm sure he'll say something out of line on one of the thread within the first month of his return...

You are assuming he will stick around for 2 months. Trump is president after all, something will set him off within the first week.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, grim22 said:

You are assuming he will stick around for 2 months. Trump is president after all, something will set him off within the first week.

I give it 36 hours before the next ban. He just cannot help himself.

5 minutes ago, grim22 said:

That something will be Davinicode

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, CJohn said:

@Cmasterclay liked that post :sadben:  DAMN YOU COOLIO. DAMN YOU TO HELL. THE KIDS DIDN'T NEED TO SEE THIS SPECIFIC ANCIENT TEXT.

something you don't know about me that i'm ready to reveal about myself. I am actually a Portuguese law enforcement officer assigned to keeping tabs on your case, and i'm legally required to disclose information about your... situation to any new members here. i actually PM them all about it when they sign up.

• Like 6

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

something you don't know about me that i'm ready to reveal about myself. I am actually a Portuguese law enforcement officer assigned to keeping tabs on your case, and i'm legally required to disclose information about your... situation to any new members here. i actually PM them all about it when they sign up.

giphy.gif

It was me, all along.

• Like 1