Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

1 minute ago, FantasticBeasts said:

I agree but that is coming by taking into a count other factors as well. Presales alone indicate a 180m OW.

Still it's a female driven movie first, so while I expect a big Friday I also expect frontloadedness.

I just find it funny how there's people who are acting like they know for sure how high or low this movie is going based on numbers that are non-existent right now.

All we know is big opening.

Edited by Beauty and The Panda
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, YourMother said:

Unless Illumination is involved.

Or Dreamworks, BlueSky, Sony Animation, Warner Animation Group......or any other animation studio trying to beat the Disney-films at the box office.

Although now, Illumination is still Disney's biggest threat. 

Maybe BatB will act a bit like TFA with a rather frontloaded OW and nice legs after that. I dont think this will perform like a typical big family blockbuster considering Emma Watsons huge fanbase, the anticipation and after all, this feels like a Must-See Event for OW for many people

• Like 1

After 16 pages of gifs, I suddenly get a text from at&t saying "You have reached 90% of your monthly data limit"!  WTF! I forgot to turn on my wi-fi.  And my data doesn't reset until April 5th.  FUUCCCKKK my life. 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Jim Shorts said:

After 16 pages of gifs, I suddenly get a text from at&t saying "You have reached 90% of your monthly data limit"!  WTF! I forgot to turn on my wi-fi.  And my data doesn't reset until April 5th.  FUUCCCKKK my life. 

tenor.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Harley said:

This thread confused the hell out of me. People acting like numbers came in and there are none, just gifs. Ya'll suck.

I only looked at the current page and the previous one and glad I spared myself the agony of going through the whole thing :P  

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1