Dementeleus

BOT: The Revisiting! The Top 25 of 2007 -- It's done! Best Film of 2007 has been revealed!

I have resigned myself to not understanding the love for NCFOM. To me it's like a lot of films - its solid across the board with good performances, script, directing etc but lacks something to just give it the connection I need in a film. I also realize it's my own issue with it.

Thanks to all who voted and Tele and Grimm for getting this up and going....

2012 and 2002 I look forward to thee...

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, TelemAAchos said:

I'm up for doing a 2012 revisit but I'll have to see what my schedule is like for the next few weeks. Might have to delay it for awhile. 

I think we should go back into the 80s. Like 85 (Goonies Rocky 4 Rambo) or 86. :)

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, baumer said:

I think we should go back into the 80s. Like 85 (Goonies Rocky 4 Rambo) or 86. :)

Well, in keeping with the year theme, we could do 1987, although I think it'd be just a few of us fogeys voting. Might be fun, though. Teach the young'uns about some of the best movies of '87.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TelemAAchos said:

Well, in keeping with the year theme, we could do 1987, although I think it'd be just a few of us fogeys voting. Might be fun, though. Teach the young'uns about some of the best movies of '87.

The Dead is in my top 10 of all time. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TelemAAchos said:

I'd be up for that, watched plenty of the 80's as a child specially, fond memories. But maybe 97 first?

• Like 2

Maybe I'll do another poll to see which years (aside from 2012) people want to do. I'm tempted just to straight up do 1987, though, because for a lot of people the list might be surprising and also might give them some good titles to look up.

Even if folks are only able to submit a top 10, it'd be workable.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, TelemAAchos said:

I was thinking 86 since "game over man" :)

10 minutes ago, TelemAAchos said:

Maybe I'll do another poll to see which years (aside from 2012) people want to do. I'm tempted just to straight up do 1987, though, because for a lot of people the list might be surprising and also might give them some good titles to look up.

Even if folks are only able to submit a top 10, it'd be workable.

I wanna do 97 just so I can gush about Gattaca

• Like 1