FlashMaster659

WEEKEND THREAD | Official Weekend Estimates: Beauty and the Beast - 88.3M; Power Rangers - 40.5M; Life - 12.6M; Other Numbers First Post. Gokira has been threadbanned.

3 hours ago, TelemAAchos said:

I love the thread title. :lol: 

So 22m for BATB and 13-15 for PR. Okay. 

Where is the 22 coming from?

3 hours ago, JB33 said:

Question for you guys who have been here awhile: do RTH, Empire and Asgard's numbers usually corroborate the others?

Asgard is the name we use for RTH and Empire.  They have the same numbers because they are the only ones who have access to real time numbers.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Question for you guys who have been here awhile: do RTH, Empire and Asgard's numbers usually corroborate the others?

Yes. Rth and EmpireCity are insiders who get the # ranges before the major publications. 

Edited by franfar
  • Like 1

Just now, JB33 said:

Ultimately they all get data from the same place, rentrak, but part of the magic is reading the data as it comes in and coming up with an estimate for the full day.  Rth is by far the most reliable at that which why he's referred to as Asgard.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, baumer said:

Sorry....that's not enough. :)

Me neither. All he said was "Good one". He could mean that was just a clever guess based on a random number of periods.

By the way baumer, I swear you're me in another dimension. I pretty much agree with everything you post (except your $100M+ 2nd weekend prediction for BatB; I'm on the conservative side of that).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JB33 said:

Me neither. All he said was "Good one". He could mean that was just a clever guess based on a random number of periods.

By the way baumer, I swear you're me in another dimension. I pretty much agree with everything you post (except your $100M+ 2nd weekend prediction for BatB; I'm on the conservative side of that).

Uh-oh....that's scary lol.....two of us.

Well, if the 22 number is true, then 100 is dead.  It'll do at the most 85.