WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 120): Boss Baby 50.2M | BATB 45.4M | GITS 18.7M | Power Rangers 14.2M | Kong 8.6M

2 hours ago, AJG said:

We also don't know what Lionsgate and other investors make from the toy sales.

IIRC dont BanDai take most of the money from the toys before Saban take their cut. 

Since Bandai is responsible for the toys, yes. 

6 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

Wow, BatB is destroying TDK at the box office!

Eh...no. They're very close. BOM has a showdown betweem them there you can see it in Detail.

Just now, JB33 said:

The overseas gross this weekend for BatB was a bit lower than I thought it would be. I was thinking $80M- $90M.

How was it going to do $80m, let alone $90m?! 

1 minute ago, YourMother said:

But Finn's heart belongs to Rey.

That doesn't stop people from being gay

1 minute ago, Noctis said:

Is he really? I mean, people really do seem convinced that he is and I wish he is.

In all seriousness, they'll probably never explicitly go into his sexuality in any way. I wish someone would look at me the same way Poe looks at Finn tho

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Is he really? I mean, people really do seem convinced that he is and I wish he is.

But does it matter at all? Point beeing, it is not important if hes gay or nor - neither of them is wrong in any sense.

Just now, MrPink said:

That doesn't stop people from being gay

In all seriousness, they'll probably never explicitly go into his sexuality in any way. I wish someone would look at me the same way Poe looks at Finn tho

I meant for shipping, but I'm okay with Poe being gay.