WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 120): Boss Baby 50.2M | BATB 45.4M | GITS 18.7M | Power Rangers 14.2M | Kong 8.6M

1 hour ago, Telerian said:

Put it this way: there's a reason Rth and Empire City have their own special Verified accounts with a unique color identifier. Out of literally everyone here, they are the only people you should trust for numbers (especially ones posted without sources).

Excuse me?

tumblr_mbgfyyIB0q1rdidbeo1_400.gif

• Like 2

The-Numbers has Kong increasing 966% to $156 million for the weekend, wow, talk about coming out of nowhere to win the weekend! I wonder why everyone went to see it this weekend suddenly and beat Rogue One's opening? :P lol.

That's a pretty bad overestimate for Beauty haha I don't think it's crossing $500M at this point. By the end of Monday, it'll be $40M behind Rogue One, which may finish around $532M, so my thinking is Beauty doesn't really gain much on Rogue One after this point and probably narrowly misses $500M. Perhaps $490M. Still stellar, clearly.

6 minutes ago, Nova said:

When I now just realized that my under $20M OW club for GITS would have been successful had I just had the encourage and made it. I should have listened to @franfarand made that club :pcwhack:

I was overpredicting in order to jinx it. It worked. :lol:

2 hours ago, grim22 said:

I know that, why are they dragging this out for so long. They could have just made it cross the mark when Life opened last weekend, they only needed less than 100k at that point. 

I think they're trying to make it look like it's legitimately topping $100 million lol.

GitS is still way better quality compared to your average Hollywood movie. 

As for BatB, I think it still makes over $500M, but only marginally so. It's still more than $20M ahead of Dory. 

• Like 1

Ok, you weirdos are becoming too ridiculous with you panicking on BATB's gross. Can't believe you're wasting your time doing it.

BATB is not a flop at all. And before any of you says that you're just joking or being sarcastic.....i know that already, ok? Just don't act it's the end of the world or something.

2 minutes ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

Ok, you weirdos are becoming too ridiculous with you panicking on BATB's gross. Can't believe you're wasting your time doing it.

BATB is not a flop at all. And before any of you says that you're just joking or being sarcastic.....i know that already, ok? Just don't act it's the end of the world or something.

Yeah, it's sarcasm, guy.

BATB gross keeps being freacking awesome

26 minutes ago, DamienRoc said:

I almost want to make a club of GitS weekend 2 < Power Rangers weekend 3.

Agree. Want to see if PR continues to have a massive drop or holds steady week 3. Also want to see if GITS free fall will continue into week 2 or if it drops so bad it falls behind both PR and Kong.

6 minutes ago, PPZVGOS said:

GitS is still way better quality compared to your average Hollywood movie. 

As for BatB, I think it still makes over $500M, but only marginally so. It's still more than $20M ahead of Dory. 

It needs to add 2.3x it's 3rd weekend gross to it's cume which is very much possible. Keep in mind that if Boss Baby adds 2.3x it's ow to it's total, it's multiplier will be a normal 3.3x (normal for animations like these). So for BATB to add 2.3x more - to get a 3.3x calculated from the 3rd weekend -  is more likely than not.