WrathOfHan

Fighting with my Family | February 14, 2019 | WWE Film about Paige | Written and Directed by Stephen Merchant | Florence Pugh, Lena Headey, Nick Frost, Vince Vaughn, Dwayne Johnson

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6513120/

Synopsis: A former wrestler and his family makes a living performing at small venues around the country, while his kids dream of joining World Wrestling Entertainment.

This is quite the cast :lol: Filming wrapped at the end of March, so a release sometime this year is possible.

10 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

MGM is distributing it, so that could also play a factor.

I imagine MGM will get one of the big six to distribute it in the US and other places since they no longer self distribute. Would be a good acquisition for say WB/New Line, Paramount or even Sony 

1 hour ago, grim22 said:

Judging by the number of people she was with in the leaked videos and pictures - that wouldn't surprise anyone.

I don't care about the sex tape. Ok,maybe a little because Paige is hot and I wish I was the one with her. lmao Still,who knows maybe the sex tape drives up sells for the movie.

On ‎31‎-‎10‎-‎2017 at 5:48 PM, grim22 said:

So Paige gets released from the WWE like a day after this then. This movie is literally the only reason she still has a job despite everything she has tried to have the WWE fire her

She now has a prime position in the programming and she is not together with Del Rio anymore, I think?

4 hours ago, CJohn said:

She now has a prime position in the programming and she is not together with Del Rio anymore, I think?

yep to all that and yep, they are no longer together 

• Thanks 1