kayumanggi

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR | 1369.5 M overseas ● 2048.4 M worldwide

3 minutes ago, Heretic said:

With China this would have had a WW opening of 750m. Unvelievable 

Yeah whit an outside shot at 800M, that would have been freaking crazy. 

Lets say 235m-240m DOM, 330m-340m OS-Ch, and 180m-200m Ch, that would be 745m to 780m. 

2 hours ago, titanic2187 said:

not even the titanic's $1.53b is safe.....

If it totally explodes in China maybe not, but unless that happens I would say Titanic is safe.

Because: Titanic (+3D) vs. Avengers

Japan 201M (+5M) vs. 35M

Germany 130M (+10M) vs. 45M

France 129M (+10.5M) vs. 50M

Those three countries alone will mean that Avengers is probably 330M (+25.5M) behind and for Titanic China also adds up to 189M.

13 minutes ago, Quigley said:

I think it is more likely than not that it will break the worldwide opening weekend record. If Friday's OS figure is anything above $60M and the NA figure is at $103-105M (according to estimates), then we can say that for sure.

It will do 60M alteast, i mean it opened to $9m in Mexico and $6m in India. So that + 15m over thursday. So 67m + looking likely. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pepsa said:

It will do 60M alteast, i mean it opened to $9m in Mexico and $6m in India. So that + 15m over thursday. So 67m + looking likely. 

it was pretty much flat in UK, increase in SK, flat in many other markets too. I think $75m+ is more likely for Friday

• Like 1

Just now, feasby007 said:

it was pretty much flat in UK, increase in SK, flat in many other markets too. I think $75m+ is more likely for Friday

Uk was down 1.5m i think and it will go down in almost every country that opened on Thursday, but it will increase in every country that opened on Wednesday. But we have Japan, Mexico and India openings on Friday right? So thats about 18m extra. 

2 minutes ago, pepsa said:

Uk was down 1.5m i think and it will go down in almost every country that opened on Thursday, but it will increase in every country that opened on Wednesday. But we have Japan, Mexico and India openings on Friday right? So thats about 18m extra. 

Rth's recent numbers put Friday at £6m, compared to a £6.4m Thursday. Pracitcally flat! 

So openers $18m

UK about $8m

SK about $6.5m

I'm sure if we went to other markets we could find more easily. that's already $32m. So the other ~40 markets need just $1m average, should be pretty easy.

So Spain also opened on Friday so that’s another $1.6m added, maybe 5m more from other opening markets. So that’s 25m + from Thursday and +5m from other markets that opened on Wednesday, maybe down 12m from the opening markets on Thursday. So that would give us 55m + 18m = 73m Friday, maybe higher. 

2 minutes ago, feasby007 said:

Rth's recent numbers put Friday at £6m, compared to a £6.4m Thursday. Pracitcally flat! 

So openers $18m

UK about $8m

SK about $6.5m

I'm sure if we went to other markets we could find more easily. that's already $32m. So the other ~40 markets need just $1m average, should be pretty easy.

Ow didn't read that, thats great, so only down 0.6m that would put it more at a 75m Friday like you said. 

1 hour ago, pepsa said:

305M Os is very low, it's at 95M Only needs 210M more, and it came off a 55M thursday. And with india and mexico opening yesterday. (Friday) So the floor would be: Fri 65m, Sat 85m, Sun 65m. So atleast 310m OS. And that said we ll know the sk numbers in 4 hours and it will probably be around 1.3M admission: about $11.5m with "only" a $6.5m friday. Thats 5m increase in 1 market. So that 85m won't be to hard.  

I know, I was just pointing out that O/U 305 is what it needs + the 230 from DOM to break F8's record. It's likelier to hit the 315-325 range, maybe higher.

• Like 1