We should really be spending pages talking about the real masterpiece:

fnd_mc_monstertrucks.jpg

Even that truck looks like it's tired of this shit

Edited by cookie
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, That One Valerian said:

We should really be spending pages talking about the real masterpiece:

fnd_mc_monstertrucks.jpg

Saw this opening weekend in dbox with my kids, surprise of the year for me. Thought I would hate it and actually liked it. I have since bought it for my kids and watched it two more times with them.

monster trucks > Batb 

• Like 3

TP=toilet paper

Only the true mummy warriors wear it, Skank Mummies don't!!
TP Mummies will have TP Mummy Walk to all theaters to protest Pipsqueak Tom's evil new movie!!! We will change the world through our power of protest! 

Just now, drdungbeetle said:

TP=toilet paper

Only the true mummy warriors wear it, Skank Mummies don't!!
TP Mummies will have TP Mummy Walk to all theaters to protest Pipsqueak Tom's evil new movie!!! We will change the world through our power of protest! 

You have the weirdest thing with that movie.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I see a bunch of $100-200M grossers between now and the end of June (Despicable Me 3, which will probably see a bit of a dip from the previous movie).

This whole summer feels kind of like a redux of 2014. Bunch of decent grossing movies with nothing really standing out above the fray.

Everybody's talking about directors being sent to "director's prison", but what about screen writers? do you think jon spaihts will make another movie after the passengers crap and mummy suckage?

Just now, aabattery said:

This whole summer feels kind of like a redux of 2014. Bunch of decent grossing movies with nothing really standing out above the fray.

I'm more excited to see which indies will break out (my money's on The Big Sick and The Beguiled, FWIW) than what the biggest blockbusters will be tbh.

Just now, Alli said:

Everybody's talking about directors being sent to "director's prison", but what about screen writers? do you think jon spaihts will make another movie after the passengers crap and mummy suckage?

It's too bad he doesn't have a well received CBM like Doctor Strange under his belt.

WAIT

• Like 2

Just now, filmlover said:

I'm more excited to see which indies will break out (my money's on The Big Sick and The Beguiled, FWIW) than what the biggest blockbusters will be tbh.

I'm going to be pissed if The Beguiled doesn't go wide out of the gate on June 23.

Just now, Alli said:

Passengers was written by him in 2007, and Doctor Strange got a 90% on RT.  He's fine.

You literally have the biggest hateboner for him.  It's not even funny anymore.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alli said:

4 minutes ago, aabattery said:

You have the weirdest thing with that screenwriter.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alli said:

Passengers was written 10 years ago though, I doubt it will have too much impact on his career.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I see a bunch of $100-200M grossers between now and the end of June (Despicable Me 3, which will probably see a bit of a dip from the previous movie).

I could see us having a consecutive $150M+ domestic grosser weekly until July 21st. 

Pirates ($225M)

WW ($300M)

CU ($160M)

Mummy ($155M)

Cars 3 ($185M)

TLK ($190M)

DM3 ($325M)

SMH ($305M)

Apes ($220M)