kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

23 minutes ago, Wonder89 said:

English translate:

I just watched the new #Shazam trailer (presented live by @ZacharyLevi) and a little preview of #WonderWoman84 !! (Presented on video by @GalGadot @PattyJenks and #ChrisPine) I'm like crazy! Awesome! Total madness in the @CCXPoficial! Exploded the audience!

• Like 3

On 12/8/2018 at 1:35 AM, VTKajin said:

This movie is going to have such a long time in post-production lol. I bet they'll start working on the third before this one's even out.

Anyway, if Aquaman hits a billion, there's no way this one doesn't, too. 

It's a non marvel female led SH movie. It won't make a Billie, OS is limited. Momoa is a hunk, he has millions of female admirers and will bring men and women to the cinema.

1 hour ago, AndyK said:

It's a non marvel female led SH movie. It won't make a Billie, OS is limited. Momoa is a hunk, he has millions of female admirers and will bring men and women to the cinema.

Wonder Woman can be bigger than most Marvel films.She appeals to women of all ages.And after the movie the new generation and the generations to come will look up to her.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, AndyK said:

Are there... Marvel female led SH movies I don't know about?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2