YM!

WEEKEND THREAD | Actual: Wonder Woman 58.63M, Estimates: Mummy 32.2M, Underpants 12.3M, Pirates 10.2M, ICAN 6M

I did read something about misleading marketing earlier in the thread either in one of Baumer's post or someone replying to his post mentioned it (am not sure).

So B+ could be due to that.

More importantly where's Mummy's CinemaScore?

40 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

Michael Bay's "lil J-lo" feminist movie will not perform badly, its gonna take the world by storm in a few weeks

PIycc0F.jpg

I find something suspicious with Wahlberg's daughter not appearing in this one. I mean how bad is the movie that she can be in The Last Airbender but not this. Besides it's not like she's doing anything more of worth with her career. 

Edited by Rman823

4 minutes ago, a2knet said:

I did read something about misleading marketing earlier in the thread either in one of Baumer's post or someone replying to his post mentioned it (am not sure).

So B+ could be due to that.

More importantly where's Mummy's CinemaScore?

Oh yeah, it's a heavily mismarketed movie. The trailers advertised a radically different movie. Honestly, the first trailer with just that shot of the red door probably sells the film the best :lol: 

Edited by WrathOfHan