YM!

WEEKEND THREAD | Actual: Wonder Woman 58.63M, Estimates: Mummy 32.2M, Underpants 12.3M, Pirates 10.2M, ICAN 6M

1 minute ago, TheMovieman said:

Only a Warriors fan would give two s's about this series. God I hope there are two different teams next year, but highly doubtful.

After 800 draft picks in the top of the draft, the Sixers have to get good at some point...nah, they don't...it will stay Lebron and GS, unless they get hurt or the stars decide to head to a new city...

4 minutes ago, TheMovieman said:

Only a Warriors fan would give two s's about this series. God I hope there are two different teams next year, but highly doubtful.

That's what makes the NFL interesting imo. No one would've expected the Falcons and Patriots to make the SB especially after ATL missed the playoffs the year before. The NBA is basically The Cavs & Warriors vs everyone

Edited by BeastByTheBay

4 minutes ago, TheMovieman said:

Again this is completely wrong as through 3 games the series is most watched in 20 years before tonight (which will add to that total) but good talk. 

2 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

As seen from the previous Friday and Wednesday,the finals did affect WW so if this is the case again with this Friday maybe WW will manage to pull off the magic she did last wknd and see a big jump on SAT and small drop on SUN.

That was my whole point when I brought this up to begin with lol but these guys have their wrong and uniformed opinions. 

2 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

Care to bet on that? Ill wager its by far the most watched game of the Finals so far. 

When did I say anything other than my own opinion about it?

edit: if those numbers hold it also looks like it won't have affected the box-office that much either. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, a2knet said:

We have faked bo numbers before. Now we have faked a cinema score. What next, fake RT? Can you imagine the meltdowns if 3% is photoshopped into JL's tomatometer? :bourne:

Fake movies