YM!

WEEKEND THREAD | Actual: Wonder Woman 58.63M, Estimates: Mummy 32.2M, Underpants 12.3M, Pirates 10.2M, ICAN 6M

1 minute ago, Krissykins said:

Just incase anyone else thinks my user name is long and weird lol.

My name is Kris, and when I was a child my Mum used to call me "Krissykins".  :)

So there ya go! ;)

Anyone else care to explain their user name while Jack has us on this topic? lol. 

I wanted to create a unique username, so I combined Star Trek with Star Wars :lol: 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Krissykins said:

Just incase anyone else thinks my user name is long and weird lol.

My name is Kris, and when I was a child my Mum used to call me "Krissykins".  :)

So there ya go! ;)

Anyone else care to explain their user name while Jack has us on this topic? lol. 

I went to Villanova University. It gets called Nova for short. We are NovaNation 

Ignite Change 

Go Nova 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, God Emperor Tele said:

We tend to crack down on insulting or disrespectful posts, but IMO, that's about as mild as it gets on the Internet. 

I was right about mummy doing less than WW in china. Actually I just read chinese thread better then you. Uhmmmm....

***Standing quitely in the corner****

5 minutes ago, Travod said:

Why is It Comes At Night's CinemaScore like a D-? Dafaq?

Because

Nothing actually came at night. The movie title was metaphorical whereas audiences were expecting a creature feature.

That, and misleading advertising 

• Like 1

Just now, damnitgeorge08 said:

I was right about mummy doing less than WW in china. Actually I just read chinese thread better then you. Uhmmmm....

***Standing quitely in the corner****

60261928ca5f2878b4707a5e086850fae0419199

(But yes, it looks like you were right and I was wrong on that.) :lol: 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nova said:

I went to Villanova University. It gets called Nova for short. We are NovaNation 

Ignite Change 

Go Nova 

I made this username for game of thrones subreddit. George r.r. Martun has not released his next book of asoiaf since 2011. Therefore, damnitgeorge. My birthday date is 17 april. So 08.

Just now, Krissykins said:

Pamela McClintock of the Hollywood Reporter is a complete moron.

She tweeted saying about The Mummy "It got a B- CinemaScore which is really a C or a D"

Umm... I don't think that makes any sense hen. 

What she's probably trying to say is that only real bad movies get cinemascores that low.