WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 130): Cars 53.7M | Wonder Woman 41.3M | All Eyez 26.4M | Mummy 14.5M | 47 Meters 11.2M | POTC 9M | Rough Night 8M

Cars 3 is AWFUL. Honestly might be one of the dullest animated movies I've seen. However, the short in front of it is astounding. Legitimately one of Pixar's best works. So I guess I'm glad I saw it?

• Like 2

Just now, Blankments said:

Cars 3 is AWFUL. Honestly might be one of the dullest animated movies I've seen. However, the short in front of it is astounding. Legitimately one of Pixar's best works. So I guess I'm glad I saw it?

Another case of Blanks overreacting.  CARS 3 is good, fine entertainment.  Take the family :).

• Like 2

Just now, That One Guy said:

Another case of Blanks overreacting.  CARS 3 is good, fine entertainment.  Take the family :).

I rarely ever overreact in response to a film. Only marketing/awards do I freak out at

I legitimately see me liking Despicable Me 3 more than Cars 3. Those of you know me realize how bad that is.

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Have you seen the movie?  There's a really funny one-liner in it that takes a jab at the movie and it had me laughing my ass off.

I haven't seen it actually :ph34r:

Come to think of it, I doubt I'd laugh seeing as I haven't seen Suicide Squad either :sparta:

3 minutes ago, Blankments said:

Well shit.

• Like 1

Just now, Telemachos said:

WAAAAAAAT

I'm talking about critically responding to the film itself. Not saying "THIS MOVIE LOOKS LIKE TOTAL SHIT" or "FUCK ILLUMINATION", but while I am critically reviewing a film, I avoid hyperbole at all costs

That said, Cars 3 legit almost made me fall asleep despite screaming kids around me

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

To be fair, you seem to like almost every single movie that comes out.

The only exception I can recall is your brave stand against BatB.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, elcaballero said:

Would a kid enjoy Batman & Robin? Legitimate question.

It's a movie basically made with kids in mind, a 2 hour toy commercial. I know I ate that crap up when I was like five or six. All those "pretty colors" were enough to excite me when I didn't know any better.