WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 130): Cars 53.7M | Wonder Woman 41.3M | All Eyez 26.4M | Mummy 14.5M | 47 Meters 11.2M | POTC 9M | Rough Night 8M

1 minute ago, titanic2187 said:

ratatouille is great and nobody would argue that but neither toy story and inside out were overrated.

I hate people say "overrated" like their are god-like knowing-all

Some people were just too good in understanding how other people appreciate the thing

the word "overrated" is already overrated by itself.   

But that is what having different opinions does to you. That is the whole point. It is my opinion. And seeing how I almost fell asleep during Inside Out (and let's not even talk about Toy Story), I think they are overrated. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, a2knet said:

POTC or Cars...you got to pay for your predecessor.

As a corollary to that hopefully War of Apes over-performs.

I doubt it does. Even skewing older, the buzz for it is pretty low. And the marketing has been quite horrible so far. And I somehow question Fox's ability to be as good as WB when it comes to last minute marketing. Still, I think 150m DOM should happen and it will have a solid 400m-ish run OS. 

9 minutes ago, James said:

But that is what having different opinions does to you. That is the whole point. It is my opinion. And seeing how I almost fell asleep during Inside Out (and let's not even talk about Toy Story), I think they are overrated. 

Good to see you're still here stirring the pot on Pixar weekends, James

• Like 2