WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 130): Cars 53.7M | Wonder Woman 41.3M | All Eyez 26.4M | Mummy 14.5M | 47 Meters 11.2M | POTC 9M | Rough Night 8M

1 minute ago, Mojoguy said:

You people are setting up yourselves to be disappointed with your 400m goal for Wonder Woman.

Deadpool's 363m is much more realistic.

I'm going to cheer when WW crosses BvS 330m though.

Wonder Woman solo beats movie with Batman, Superman, and guest star Wonder Woman! That's hilarious!

Baumer just gave $100 to the site for free, you guys are welcome. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GiantCALBears said:

I'm not going to lose, it's really none of your business but good luck. 

At this point it is my business.  You committed to pay if you lose, so I want to know.....do you plan on paying up instantly if you lose?  Do you want a payment plan?  

• Like 1

I don't really care about the $100.  It's towards the site....I've donated much more than that to this place over the last 3 years.

I just want to know how you plan on paying if you lose.

• Like 1

Just now, baumer said:

At this point it is my business.  You committed to pay if you lose, so I want to know.....do you plan on paying up instantly if you lose?  Do you want a payment plan?  

I'm not going to lose despite whatever is going on in that brain of yours lol. Will worry about it when it becomes "close." 

Just now, baumer said:

I don't really care about the $100.  It's towards the site....I've donated much more than that to this place over the last 3 years.

I just want to know how you plan on paying if you lose.

I'm a man of my word, again it's none of your business how I plan to pay but good luck. 

3 hours ago, GiantCALBears said:

I'm not going to lose despite whatever is going on in that brain of yours lol. Will worry about it when it becomes "close." 

Not good enough.  I don't know you IRL.  $1000 is a lot of money.  So I'm just wondering how you plan on paying up, if you lose.

How about $200/m for 5 months?

Fine.  I don't even care about the $100.  I just want it to hit 400 so you can actually have that smug smile on your face washed off.

• Like 7

Ok, well, this is bookmarked.

I'm sure I'll be donating $100 to the site before the end of the summer.....but it would be glorious if I don't have to. :)

• Like 3

Nothing wrong with this thread.  Me and giantcal made a bet.  No matter who wins, the money goes to the site....so win win.

• Like 2

$10.85M ??!!

What the hell?

:winomg::winomg:

I literally just said yesterday in the 3rd week-end club yesterday that the club was as good as dead because it wouldn't jump more than 70%

WHAT IS HAPPENING? Could $400M HAPPEN? :ohmyzod:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, baumer said:

Not good enough.  I don't know you IRL.  $1000 is a lot of money.  So I'm just wondering how you plan on paying up, if you lose.

How about $200/m for 5 months?

I don't really care what you think is good enough. If my word isn't good enough then back out after calling me out and proposing it lol.