Nova

5-day Weekend #s: DM3 99M, BD 29.97M, WW 24.07M, TF5 24.05M, Cars 3 14.2M, House 11.9M

• Community Manager
4 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

You buried the lead there with Rick Riordan of the Percy Jackson books being your science teacher. 

I got a C+ in his social studies class I think so eh whatever.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Blankments said:

Yeah I know, she's kinda not entirely there with Hollywood IMO. Though to be fair, if a film like JUNGLE BOOK or MALEFICENT were out right now, it could totally fall under "older kids but still PG" I think

The liberal voice in my head is slapping the rest of my brain silly for assuming gender. Whoops. ;)

Solid examples. I think it says something about the state studios are in that Disney remakes account for many of the PG films aimed more at older kids, as opposed to ostensibly G-rated animated films with just enough "mild rude humor" or whatever thrown in to get a PG.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Or you could always watch Stuckmann's negative D+ review for Spider-Man: Homecoming.  He really hated it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcIlQFPbPnM

This is a link to the Valerian trailer isn't?

You don't need me to watch the Valerian trailer again, dude. 

Remember im actually looking forward to the film so I've already watched it. 

9 minutes ago, YourMother said:

The movie: I think it may be my favorite Spider-Man movie and I'd give a solid A

The joke: It's a 5/10 on the inappropriate meter, it's basically like a the calmest dirty joke on South Park or Family Guy.

8 minutes ago, Nova said:

Two crisp high fives! 

Translation:

9/10

And

10/10

Not bad. 

Could three superhero movies make over 375 m this summer? :ohmygod:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nova said:

This is a link to the Valerian trailer isn't?

You don't need me to watch the Valerian trailer again, dude. 

Remember im actually looking forward to the film so I've already watched it. 

Click it to find out :ph34r: 

• Like 1

Just now, cannastop said:

Wow, I didn't know about this shtick of yours.

When the Wonder Woman embargo was gonna drop in a few hours, I said Stuckmann gave it an A+ and linked to the Valerian YouTube video.  It spawned 10 pages of people getting pissed at me and iJack thinking the link is real cause he didn't click on it.

Link: http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/730-wonder-woman-june-2-2017-she-got-this-boys-dceu-saved-doomsday-averted-doomsday-forgiven-not-the-jl-snyder-or-marvel-v-dc-stan-wars-thread/?do=findComment&comment=3024519

• Like 3

Just now, That One Guy said:

When the Wonder Woman embargo was gonna drop in a few hours, I said Stuckmann gave it an A+ and linked to the Valerian YouTube video.  It spawned 10 pages of people getting pissed at me and iJack thinking the link is real cause he didn't click on it.

Link: http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/730-wonder-woman-june-2-2017-she-got-this-boys-dceu-saved-doomsday-averted-doomsday-forgiven-not-the-jl-snyder-or-marvel-v-dc-stan-wars-thread/?do=findComment&comment=3024519

And you subsequently drove the joke a thousand feet into the ground. 

• Like 5

I saw Rise of the PotA and Dawn of the (etc) today. I love them. Now im super hyped for War but it comes out here in August :sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben:

At least ive got Spidey in 2 weeks.

• Like 2

Just now, aabattery said:

And you subsequently drove the joke a thousand feet into the ground. 

I thought something was supposed to be considered funny in order for it to be a joke :thinking:

• Like 1