CJohn

Weekend Thread 7/7-7/9 | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SMH 117M, DM3 34M, BD 12.5M, WW 10.1M, TF5 6.3M, Biggus Dickus 3.65

6 minutes ago, Rman823 said:

Just got out of Homecoming and right now I'd have it tied between Spider-Man 2 as my favorite Spidey movie. Maybe a rewatch of both will help sort which I enjoyed more. Also it's in my top 3 MCU after CW and TWS. As a Marvel fan it really was nice to go from getting the Homecoming and Ragnarok trailers side by side (which has happened a few times) to now the Ragnarok and Black Panther trailers side by side . Plus there was a little kid who screamed out for joy when he realized it was Black Panther which was so nice to see. Also @That One Guy can you please tell your bitch to quit trailer stalking me this has been an issue since March. Seriously even when I went to see Rough Night and Captain Underpants I got a Valerian trailer. At least the others made some sense. 

But it's a good trailer.

It's not bad trailer stalking if it's good

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rman823 said:

Just got out of Homecoming and right now I'd have it tied between Spider-Man 2 as my favorite Spidey movie. Maybe a rewatch of both will help sort which I enjoyed more. Also it's in my top 3 MCU after CW and TWS. As a Marvel fan it really was nice to go from getting the Homecoming and Ragnarok trailers side by side (which has happened a few times) to now the Ragnarok and Black Panther trailers side by side . Plus there was a little kid who screamed out for joy when he realized it was Black Panther which was so nice to see. Also @That One Guy can you please tell your bitch to quit trailer stalking me this has been an issue since March. Seriously even when I went to see Rough Night and Captain Underpants I got a Valerian trailer. At least the others made some sense. 

I'm out of likes but seeing all my fellow BOTers praising the shit out of this means a lot to me. It's like I'm in a dream. Am I dreaming? Is this thing even real? Do I really have a Spider-Man hoodie on my bed right now? Is Spider-Man: Homecoming really at 94% in RT? Have I really watched this film? Holy shit. 

Edited by iJackSparrow

3 hours ago, baumer said:

If I must:

Spider-man 2:  9.5

Spider-man:  9.5

Spider-man Homecoming:  6.5

ASM 2:  6

Spider-man 3:  5

ASM:  1

What justifies SM1 getting such a high score? That movie falls apart after the origin.

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

I'll only go back to my EXTREME like whoring days if I fall below a 1:2 like post ratio.

so I seem pretty safe for now.

You are so close to 1:1. And yet so far. I will enjoy watching your struggle