CJohn

Weekend Thread 7/7-7/9 | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SMH 117M, DM3 34M, BD 12.5M, WW 10.1M, TF5 6.3M, Biggus Dickus 3.65

3 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

I may be reading that number wrong but isn't it pointing towards 110-120m OW?

120-125 mill IMO

• Like 1

Just now, Wonder89 said:

Very good result for Iron Man 4

:wintf:... Did you just post that for some likes? Because this could not be more untrue..

They needed to get Spider-Man into MCU. And they did that perfectly

• Like 13

2 hours ago, KeepItU25071906 said:

And I like this "The Big Sick" run.

Sundance rules!

That PTA for Big Sick makes me dream of being present for My Big Fat greek Wedding's run. Wish I could have been around for that.

34 minutes ago, fmpro said:

:wintf:... Did you just post that for some likes? Because this could not be more untrue..

They needed to get Spider-Man into MCU. And they did that perfectly

The final scene was stupid

Edited by Wonder89

2 minutes ago, kowan said:

I don't think that works anymore. lol

18% said it was the cast featuring Robert Downey Jr., Michael Keaton, Tom Holland and Zendaya

while 86% are fans of Downey

Edited by Wonder89

That WW drop against Spider-Man...Wasn't there some forum member who bet $1,000 against it getting to 400m? Dude better start saving. 

8 minutes ago, Wonder89 said:

Very good result for Iron Man 4

More like Iron Man 8. :lol:  And Spider-Man 9 (give or take). Spectacular opening nevertheless.  There definitely doesn't seem to be CBM fatigue at the box office. 

Whoa, did somebody say they want my RANKINGS?

~1~ Thor Ragnarok

~2~ Spider-Man: Homecoming

~3~ Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2

~4~ Logan

~5~ Wonder Woman

~6~ Lego Batman

2-5 are pretty close though. Spidey might go down on rewatch as positive vibes might be blinding me there. Very strong year for superheroes though. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nunya Biznez said:

That WW drop against Spider-Man...Wasn't there some forum member who bet $1,000 against it getting to 400m? Dude better start saving. 

Did he quite the BOT forum? I have not seen any more of his posts since he backed down from that bet and decided that he would not pay up if he lost...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wonder89 said:

18% said it was the cast featuring Robert Downey Jr., Michael Keaton, Tom Holland and Zendaya

while 86% are fans of Downey

Just because people wanted to see Tony in it doesn't make it Iron Man 4.

Shit, half the reason I was excited for it was because Marisa Tomei is perfect but that doesn't exactly make this the Aunt May movie.

Edited by aabattery

3 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Just because people wanted to see Tony in it doesn't make it Iron Man 4.

Shit, half the reason I was excited for it was because Marisa Tomei is perfect but that doesn't exactly make this the Aunt May movie.

Confirmed. Aunt May spin-off in 2021.

• Like 1

His 3rd reboot in 15 years and Spidey just had a near 50m opening day! Crazy, just so good!

Wonder Woman is impressive but why are all the comments just praising Wondy and trashing Spidey? Wonder Woman is doing incredible but no need for 50 comments all sayiny the same thing over and again.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, AugustRain said:

His 3rd reboot in 15 years and Spidey just had a near 50m opening day! Crazy, just so good!

Wonder Woman is impressive but why are all the comments just praising Wondy and trashing Spidey? Wonder Woman is doing incredible but no need for 50 comments all sayiny the same thing over and again.

:winomg: Where are the 50 comments "trashing" SM:H???