CJohn

Weekend Thread 7/7-7/9 | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SMH 117M, DM3 34M, BD 12.5M, WW 10.1M, TF5 6.3M, Biggus Dickus 3.65

1 minute ago, grey ghost said:

How is Wonder Woman's action far superior to Logan?

Do you guys even remember the action in Logan?

I guess the kids really love slow mo and dramatic music these days. :qotd:

Probably just my WW1 boner talking

40 minutes ago, ACSlater said:

@Nova Plus aren't you a future doctor...who says no to that?

thats the plan so hopefully its a plus in her eyes! 

39 minutes ago, baumer said:

WOW! @Nova....good luck and please let us know how it goes.  Just don't tell her of your love for Blake Lively and you'll be fine!

Will do! And I may have already confessed my love for Blake :ph34r: But she loves her too so it was all good....

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Good luck!  

27 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Also good luck @Nova

Thanks guys!! 

19 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

@NovaDid you end up changing the hotel?

And yes I did! I talked to expedia about the situation and they were really really helpful with everything :) 

• Like 1

Apes isn't looking good in terms of presales in my theater. The Ultrascreen DLX 3D showings together for Thursday have sold 19/602 seats.

Also Dunkirk nor Valerian had preview tickets yet (sorry @excel1 and @That One Guy), yet Girls Trip has preview tickets up.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nova said:

thats the plan so hopefully its a plus in her eyes! 

Ofcourse...A doctor is the noblest profession and I was going to be one before I was seduced by the dark side...

Even my wife agrees, no girl says no to a doctor...Good luck again but you won't need it...

1 minute ago, ACSlater said:

Ofcourse...A doctor is the noblest profession and I was going to be one before I was seduced by the dark side...

Even my wife agrees, no girl says no to a doctor...Good luck again but you won't need it...

I know the dark side you speak of :ph34r: Haven't experienced it....but I've heard things about it 

But again thanks a bunch! :) 

5 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Apes isn't looking good in terms of presales in my theater. The Ultrascreen DLX 3D showings together for Thursday have sold 19/602 seats.

Also Dunkirk nor Valerian had preview tickets yet (sorry @excel1 and @That One Guy), yet Girls Trip has preview tickets up.

Oh shit. Nevermind. They just posted showtimes for Valerian and Dunkirk. My bad. And guess which one got Ultrascreen DLX.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, druv10 said:

Phenomenal OD for SMH. 125M OW should happen!!! Sony should kissing at Feige's feet for making SM relevant again. Congrats on WW, it passed GOTG multi and it's locked to pass GOTG2, with a good shot at surpassing SM1. Summer of the SH and with Thor3 and JL still to come, what an amazing year for SH movies critically and commercially.

Sony went from barely making 200 m DOM with Spidey to possibly 375 m DOM in just 3 years.

"Heaven Feige" breathed life into what was dead. :worthy:

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

I know the dark side you speak of :ph34r: Haven't experienced it....but I've heard things about it 

But again thanks a bunch! :) 

Bets of luck!!!

But don't brag about how much Spider-man is making during the proposal. :P

7 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

That action sequence in Logan in the hotel was dreadful on every level.

Amateur filmmaking on full display from James Mangold.

Yikes.

Still not as amateur as a David O. Russell film featuring J-Law.

• Like 2