CJohn

Weekend Thread 7/7-7/9 | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SMH 117M, DM3 34M, BD 12.5M, WW 10.1M, TF5 6.3M, Biggus Dickus 3.65

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Arrival hasn't really held up for me. Its still good but like eh. Don't know why I loved it so much

It was Lois ... that was the main reason I watched it in the first place :D. But Glad I did, that was pretty good.

3 minutes ago, Subzero said:

It was Lois ... that was the main reason I watched it in the first place :D. But Glad I did, that was pretty good.

Steinfeld, Lane, and Portman all gave better leading performance sin 2016. Probably a few others I just forgot

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Lmao, SMH was the exact opposite of CBMs: the third act is the best part

Nah.

The first two acts are better cause it's pretty much John Hughes comedy in those moments

Edited by That One Guy

4 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:
Spoiler

my favourite thing about cogman is that he's a completely different character in every new minute he's on screen. he makes no sense. there's no follow through. COGMAN.

He is Bay's creative process personified

4 hours ago, aabattery said:
Spoiler

I love how he doesn't even look like a Transformer. It's just a dude. Made out of cogs.

The Cogman.

Spoiler

i like to think anthony hopkins made COGMAN from the parts of dead transformers when he was a boy, an anakin/c3po situation. that's my fan theory. take me as the authority on this, as i am already the internet's leading cogman fanfic writer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

i like to think anthony hopkins made COGMAN from the parts of dead transformers when he was a boy, an anakin/c3po situation. that's my fan theory. take me as the authority on this, as i am already the internet's leading cogman fanfic writer.

Did you create this?

transformers_5___cogman_in_deadpool_styl

• Like 5

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

If there a Transformers wikipedia thing with an in-depth analysis of every frame like that Star Wars one?

Cuz there SHOULD BE

4 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:
Spoiler

Guessing you draw a lot of Cogman Rule 34.

Just watched Spider-Man, that was a blast! I gotta agree with the general opinion that it is the best since the old Spider-Man 2.

2017 CBM ranking cause BOT:

Logan - 10

Wonder Woman  - 10

GOTGv2 - 9

Spider-man HM - 9

Valerian will definitely make the top5 CBM next month.

:redcapes:

• Like 2