CJohn

Weekend Thread 7/7-7/9 | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SMH 117M, DM3 34M, BD 12.5M, WW 10.1M, TF5 6.3M, Biggus Dickus 3.65

Just now, That One Guy said:

I just realized The Big Sick can also lead to a The Big Suck typo in addition to The Big Dick.  man if people are talking about The Big Sick it's gonna be a goddamn typo minefield.

The Big Duck.

• Community Manager
Just now, CoolioD1 said:

speaking of twinks, lets get back on topic to spider-man homecoming, please.

Bryan Singer was so jealous he couldn't be on set for some scenes of SMH I understand.

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

speaking of twinks, lets get back on topic to spider-man homecoming, please.

Is Tom Holland GAY?!?!?!?!?!?! These Are the 10 SHOCKING Signs He Might Be (Number 6 Will Blow Your Mind)!

• Like 2

Just now, Water Bottle said:

Bryan Singer was so jealous he couldn't be on set for some scenes of SMH I understand.

he must've been fuming when he saw the dunkirk cast. go past hardy/rylance/branagh to all the young soldier dudes and it's basically Nolan's Twink Beach Party.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

TF5 is the second best Transformers movie. Might even be the best. :ph34r:

I agree. It's also the third most racist which is a bizzare thing I never thought I would have to say about a Transformers movie franchise.

The racist ranking goes 

1. TF2 (the minstrel-show-bots)

2. TF1 (Jazz)

3. TF5 (the Coon-Cepticons)

Edited by AJG
  • Like 2

• Community Manager
Just now, WrathOfHan said:

I'm actually pretty sure Holland's sexuality was discussed for like a page or two in the SMH thread lol

Andrew Garfield is gay but without any of the physical acts. He's a method actor. He gets into the mind of a homosexual by watching RuPaul's Drag Race during his free time.

• Like 6