WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 150): Apes 56.3M | SMH 44.2M | DM3 19.4M | Baby 8.7M | Big Dick 7.5M | WW 6.8M | Wish Upon 5.5M | Tomatoes losing their power

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

TASM2 is on TV. This movie is vv good. Second best superhero movie of 2014? Yeah I think so

Over BH6, GOTG, and DOFP?

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

eh. big sick is an indie sundance dramedy starring two nobodies. it's doing about as well as it could do tbh.

And yet they spent 25 million to market it as a wide release. They made a huge tiny mistake.

20 minutes ago, scabab said:

Uhhhh...nothing...If there's nothing to talk about of relevance to the actual thread then nothing. It shouldn't be an excuse to come up with Irrelevant discussions and spam the topic with gifs.

If I go on the thread for the Spider-man Homecoming overseas gross then the posts there are about just that and only that. It's not like a chatroom.

We use to talk about Pokemon, sports, politics, sex, True Detective, etc on the weekend thread.

Now it's 99% recent movies when we're not analyzing numbers.

Some people are never happy.

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

With $330,360,194 domestic I wouldn't say America ignored The Godfather of our generation.

lucimar-ai.gif

I love these gifs. LOL

Please post more (ignore the grumpy people who want to micromanage the board)! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Yep

I'm curious why so high for ASM2 and what's your ratings for the rest cause I know you said previously you liked TWS.

32 minutes ago, scabab said:

People giving early box office estimates before they are available on Mojo. People discussing those numbers as they come in. You know kinda like what people did for years on Mojo?

Not someone going on an Irrelevant rant about racism and posting silly gifs of women fighting and crying as if the place was Reddit.

Well welcome to the new forums. Maybe this place isn't for you if that's not something you can get behind. You're more than welcome to go hang out at the world of KJ. But this is how we do things here now this is how the staff does things here now and again if you don't like it see yourself out

• Like 12

40 minutes ago, baumer said:

Its not Mojo. 

What exactly is it you want from a weekend thread? Here are the numbers close the thread? If you want numbers go to Box Office Mojo.

I think the weekend threads have maintained a good balance the last few months

• Like 5

Just now, baumer said:

Well welcome to the new forums. Maybe this place isn't for you if that's not something you can get behind. You're more than welcome to go hang out at the world of KJ. But this is how we do things here now this is how the staff does things here now and again if you don't like it see yourself out

Holy sass Batman. 

48 minutes ago, scabab said:

For good reason too. In a thread about the weekend box office I had to skip through pages and pages of stupid nonsense including gifs, rants and silly face pictures to actually find actual box office figures.

tenor.gif

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, YourMother said:

I'm curious why so high for ASM2 and what's your ratings for the rest cause I know you said previously you liked TWS.

TWS is great and one of the best superhero movies obviously.

TASM2 is great. Not as good as Rami's first two but Garfield really shines going through relatable teen struggles and stuff. Movie just works better for me emotionally than the others mentioned.

DoFP and GotG are both good though a bit overrated IMO

BH6 is very very bad

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, baumer said:

@scabab Time changes, technology changes, people changes, Movie changes, Forum changes and Adapt ....you have to adapt and move on.

chameleon-sleepy.adapt.945.1.jpg

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, baumer said:

giphy.gif

0KBnkkB.gif

tumblr_nf72vj_N9_Tn1qlvwnco1_500.gif

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

BH6 is very very bad

Still a solid B and imo better than Frozen but definitely middle of the road in the WDAS 2010 era:

Zoo > Ralph > Tangled > Moana > Pooh > BH6 > Frozen.