WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 150): Apes 56.3M | SMH 44.2M | DM3 19.4M | Baby 8.7M | Big Dick 7.5M | WW 6.8M | Wish Upon 5.5M | Tomatoes losing their power

1 hour ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Why America? Why you did this to me? We received The Godfather of our generation, one of the greatest trilogies of all time, and you guys choose to ignore it, karma is a bitch, you guys will never receive any quality franchise anymore. 

H4Qn8wI.gif

These movies are doing solid numbers, take a chill pill

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I feel like I'm destined to dislike Homecoming when I finally see it. Spiderman's already had 4 and a half good to amazeball movies and I just don't know how I'll feel about seeing him get all MCUed 

Nah, you'll like him - this is one of those "have faith" moments:)...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I know I'm in the minority, but I loved TASM 2. It's probably the one that I keep watching as soon as I can. Don't ask me why. lol

TASM 1 was so so, but had the best Stan Lee cameo in my view. His cameo in TASM 2 was shit and his cameo in Homecoming was another shit. 

I didn't hate TASM films at all, I was really curious to see where the story was gonna go

(-Rhino).Maybe many also feel the same way as plenty feel Garfield got screwed.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I know I'm in the minority, but I loved TASM 2. It's probably the one that I keep watching as soon as I can. Don't ask me why. lol

TASM 1 was so so, but had the best Stan Lee cameo in my view. His cameo in TASM 2 was shit and his cameo in Homecoming was another shit. 

I thought Stan Lee's cameo in SMH was kinda funny.

GotG vol 2 had one of the best all time though.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mr Impossible said:

Be happy you got a trilogy. 

This is how I see it.

The box office performance is disappointing but just be happy it exists. Also, some people would probably say TDK trilogy is the real "Godfather" of our trilogy.

Apes trilogy is golden, though.

2 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

I didn't hate TASM films at all, I was really curious to see where the story was gonna go

(-Rhino).Maybe many also feel the same way as plenty feel Garfield got screwed.

Based on TASM 2, it's quite clear that they were setting up a Sinister Six movie. The fact that Harry asked a guy to bring a team of baddies to fight Spidey, is another evidence.

Sony spoiled the movie by releasing 100 trailers, though. I would have been shocked to see Green Goblin in the movie. Nobody would be expecting him to appear. Rhino was terrible, I agree. This part was also spoiled by the trailer.

11 minutes ago, YourMother said:

@Brainiac5 I never knew you were a dad.

I have one girl who will be 16 on 11/1/17 and my son who just turned 5 on 4/26.

My wife is actully pregnant with my second son right now and the baby is due  On the anniversary of TDK(7/18).

So pretty soon  a night at the movies is gonna get even more expensive lol.

Im also Chef and A Mechanic.

p.s Il

Im hoping my Wife let me name the New Son Kenpachi ,Yes from Bleach.

Edited by Brainiac5
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Based on TASM 2, it's quite clear that they were setting up a Sinister Six movie. The fact that Harry asked a guy to bring a team of baddies to fight Spidey, is another evidence.

Sony spoiled the movie by releasing 100 trailers, though. I would have been shocked to see Green Goblin in the movie. Nobody would be expecting him to appear. Rhino was terrible, I agree. This part was also spoiled by the trailer.

Love the ideal of Sinister 6 and Dehanns goblin

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

I thought Stan Lee's cameo in SMH was kinda funny.

GotG vol 2 had one of the best all time though.

Stan Lee's cameo felt forced and out of place in SMH, in my view. I don't know, it felt weird. In TASM 1, it was organic. He was even part of a fight scene, even though he didn't know there was a fight scene between Spider and the Lizard.

I agree that his cameo was good in GOTG VOL 2, but I still liked him more in Deadpool. :)

• Like 2

I'm getting shades of Civil War here with SM:H. Opened big (but not nearly as big as some people expected), was pretty frontloaded (despite everyone saying it wouldn't be because of great WoM), and became a "disappointing" result when in reality the numbers themselves were pretty good.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

My wife is actully pregnant with my second son right now and the baby is due  On the anniversary of TDK(7/18).

p.s Il

Congratulations. 

8 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

p.s Il

Congrads Braniac5, having more will definitely be more expansive and tiring ... but definitely worth it.

LOL good luck with the naming ....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eevin said:

I'm getting shades of Civil War here with SM:H. Opened big (but not nearly as big as some people expected), was pretty frontloaded (despite everyone saying it wouldn't be because of great WoM), and became a "disappointing" result when in reality the numbers themselves were pretty good.

I hope the film just keep enough steam going forward to keep its path to 300 domestic alive.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eevin said:

I think Civil War's legs were a little disappointing. It was a 3rd movie and a sort of Avengers movie so maybe nobody should have been expecting a 2.6-2.7 but I do think that it was reasonable to expect more than a 2.28  (like a 2.4) though. It's overall gross was great though.

Edited by Zakiyyah6
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Subzero said:

Congrads Braniac5, having more will definitely be more expansive and tiring ... but definitely worth it.

LOL good luck with the naming ....

Yep, worth every penny.

Naming isn't going so good as of now 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Eevin said:

4 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

I think Civil War's legs were a little disappointing. It was a 3rd movie and a sort of Avengers movie so maybe nobody should have been expecting a 2.6-2.7 but I do think that it was reasonable to expect more than a 2.28  (like a 2.4) though. It's overall gross was great though.

5 minutes ago, PRESIDENT BKB said:

Pretty much this.. CIVIL WAR is where #BKCrumbling was born just cause of this.. :sadben:

This conversation is gonna get a few triggered and worried at the same time.

• Like 2