WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 150): Apes 56.3M | SMH 44.2M | DM3 19.4M | Baby 8.7M | Big Dick 7.5M | WW 6.8M | Wish Upon 5.5M | Tomatoes losing their power

Just saw Spider-Man and it was a lot of fun! Good humour and Keaton was the seond best Marvel villain after Malekith (lol) Ronan (lolol) Loki. It doesnt come close to Spider-Man 2 for me but its definetly on par with SM1.

But i really want to see APES :(

Edited by Brainbug
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, baumer said:

And let's not get all nostalgic about the Mojo forums.  That place wasn't well run, and that was all because of he which won't be named.  There's a reason there was a mass exodus from that place.  And there's also a reason why some mods voluntarily stepped down....because he who won't be named was a tyrant and didn't care about the forums, only about the sound of his own fingers hitting the keys as he typed out the latest attempt at pissing off the masses.  

This place is much better.

Wait...

Voldemort ran mojo? Holy shit!!

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

I only know reddit and this forum. So not much experience there. This is definately 100x better than reddit though. 

By the I think my first comment was fighting with baumer. I was defending ijack. Hmmm.....

I'm not a forum kinda guy. This is the only one I am, and ever was, a part of.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

I think everybody would be happy with:

1) Off topic thread (classic convo)

2) strict numbers only thread 

And

3) A mix of both (what most people voted for when we had a poll)

Having all three would require one extra thread. Just an endless box office thread that was strictly numbers. Sticky that bitch and call it a day.

We're always willing to experiment. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

I only know reddit and this forum. So not much experience there. This is definately 100x better than reddit though. 

By the I think my first comment was fighting with baumer. I was defending ijack. Hmmm.....

I'm not a forum kinda guy. This is the only one I am, and ever was, a part of.

1 hour ago, Eevin said:

That's true, but (from what I remember as a lurker) a lot of people were predicting $200m+ ow and 3x multi (boxoffice.com had it at something like $660m dom at one point, iirc). Now just because Wonder Woman scored a 4x and $400m+ people assume Homecoming has to do the same thing because of its RT score.

That's Envy.

• Like 3

I know that in the grand scheme of things, my opinion is just a tiny little drop in the bucket, but damn...I have never been bothered by the weekend threads being filled with off-topic fun and games. We are human...that's what humans do...get distracted, get bored and try to be entertained, be silly. I just don't get it. When I am just interested in numbers, I find them, and ignore the other stuff, and then engage whomever I see that happens to be focused on the numbers. I just don't see why seeing others have fun and get distracted could somehow bother anyone. But hey, to each their own.

• Like 4

Perhaps putting the page numbers of the big updates in the first page would help, then people can easily locate the main reactions without trawling hundreds of unrelated posts.

ETA: OH WELL, NEVER-MIND.

Edited by Hatebox

3 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Who is said individual?

We had a former mod Neo who liked to pick fights and was just blatantly pretty obnoxious who disappeared a little bit back. Forget exactly when it was