Cheng was a nice touch I liked this episode the best so far they are finally firing on all cylinders ... it sucks that its only 3 episodes left now that things are getting real good

I see that they changed Cheng from working for the Chinese government to being totally independent ... you can totally see how they are now trying not to offend the Chinese

Russians on the other hand ... that Russian guy is just too damn cartoon-like :lol:

he shouldd have put the gun in his mouth just to make him squirm lol

that boiudreau guy is such a jerk because of him the chinese guy killed hundred on that carrier because the russians held jack up 

i want audrey to run off with jack but she's so proper even after being tortured that she'd never go for it pfff

It was a very good season, the last half was as good as they've ever done.

One thing about the end.  

I notice when Jack went away in the helicopter the clock was silent.  I know we had a silent clock at the end of season 1 after Terri died.  But did ever occur in any other season?

• Like 1

It was a very good season, the last half was as good as they've ever done.

One thing about the end.  

I notice when Jack went away in the helicopter the clock was silent.  I know we had a silent clock at the end of season 1 after Terri died.  But did ever occur in any other season?

As far as I know, they have given a silent clock to every major character, which is why many people were sure that Heller was alive. Some people think that this silent clock was for Jack, but I would say that it was for Audrey.

As far as I know, they have given a silent clock to every major character, which is why many people were sure that Heller was alive. Some people think that this silent clock was for Jack, but I would say that it was for Audrey.

Audrey already had a silent clock earlier in the episode.

• Like 1