bar the ridiculous samurai sword scene it was a great finale

also this is the first time silent clock was used twice in the same episode!

First half of the season was very weak there are no 2 ways about it ... up until the terrorist daughter getting hit it was pretty tedious and very hard to get through for anyone who has seen at least 2 24 seasons in full

However, I agree the second part was much better ( still insanely ridiculous though ) ... the only problem is that it was so damn short

The ending is obviously set up for another season and I'm hoping we get it since in the end I have positive thoughts about this season overall

I teared up a few times during that finale. Not bad at all.

So, who wants Sir Ken in the next season? :D Someone should at least say: "You think this is game, Jack?" followed by Jack giving them another video-game level ridiculous death  :P

• Like 1

I'm so sad over audrey death , she and jack are star-crossed lovers They didn't even get to kiss this season , although they did penguin kiss(nose)Plus I teared up when jack heard , then her father got the news then what he said to brit PM just horribly awfulJack is always sacrificing himself for others, he truly is alone now , give himself over to russians to save chloe and his daughter What's he got to look forward to ? I mean yeah jack is superman but even superman needs a heart and they've ripped his away , everybody he loves is in danger because of him or die , maybe he thinks he does deserve to rot in jail ! Probably blames himself thinking if he had gone after audrey she wouldn't be dead They truly put this guy through the wringer! Ps: hope boudreau rots in a covert black cell for the rest of his life, its his fault audrey is dead , jack was on point to retrieve the device and because of his jealousy they lost that window the device, lots of people died and audrey/chinese friend ! Ugly ugly 24 day nobody is happy about anything even though they sorta saved the day ! Can't decide who's bleaker this or game of thrones at least GOT is fantasy , 24 is based in our reality and right now past couple days rival a 24 season with all the shit going on in this mad mad mad world !

He was tipped at some point to take over 24 if

a) Kiefer didn't want to do it anymore or was asking for too much money ( he was making almost 600k per episode during seasons 6,7 and 8 )

b ) the show still actually had great ratings

Since the latter didn't happen ( actually it severely declined in ratings ) the whole idea remained just that - an idea

However, I do remember him on the show since he was a pretty crucial player in season 8 appearing in all episodes of the season and playing a major role in it ... he had a pretty great character the way he was written that is ... other than that he wasn't very memorable in his role

Also while I love Kiefer on the show there were reports even before that he was being a major dick about stuff ... an actress from season 4 also said that I believe

Edited by Crusader