CJohn

WEEKEND THREAD | ANNABELLE 2 - $35m; DUNKIRK - $11.4m; NUT JOB 2 - $8.9m; BABY DRIVER Crosses $100m!!!

7 minutes ago, That Floating Guy said:

Wow, Annabelle Creation was really good and David F. Sandberg is becoming one of my favorite directors in Hollywood.  Of course Han didn't like it since he's such a fucking casual

Shazam should be good.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i don't think he's ever told a joke the entire time he's posted here tbh.

I thought it was a bit at first because I couldn't really imagine someone thinking that unironically but it's gone on so long now that I think he actually believes it.

10 minutes ago, aabattery said:

I can never tell if Han is serious about his whole casual shtick.

It's 86% a shtick.

9 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i don't think he's ever told a joke the entire time he's posted here tbh.

:kitschjob: 

Edited by WrathOfHan

3 hours ago, That Floating Guy said:

Lmao this is such a casual take

s-l300.jpg

Besides @75livesinDerry....my guess is no one will know what movie this is from without googling the picture.  That's Christopher Penn in 1984.

• Like 1

Just now, That Floating Guy said:

Also fuck Cinemark.  Didn't show the 4 minute preview for It, just the teaser released in March.  I was so pissed off that I couldn't focus on the movie for the first 5 minutes.

That's what you get for insulting a casual cinephile

jennifer-lawrence-laughs-at-ellens-jokes

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stutterng baumer Denbrough said:

s-l300.jpg

Besides @75livesinDerry....my guess is no one will know what movie this is from without googling the picture.  That's Christopher Penn in 1984.

Well I thought it was Sean Penn. He used to have an uncanny resemblance to his brother. And the only Chris Penn movie from 84 I can think of is Footloose and I know it's not that. 

Edited by Rman823
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Rman823 said:

Well I thought it was Sean Penn. He used to have an uncanny resemblance to his brother. 

This movie was also written by Crowe and is considered an unofficial sequel to Fast Times.

• Like 2