Out:

baumer 15m

CJohn 10m

fmpro 14.5m

Dexter of Suburbia 15.5m

The Hand of Illumination 14m

ECSTASY 10m
LucasM 7.5m Edited by iceroll

The big theater in my city sold out 10 midnight shows for BD1.THG still hasn't sold out one midnight show yet... :ph34r:

Where is your city and how many shows do they have. Midnight shows don't need to sell out if there are a whole lot of screenings.This is the theater chain I'm talking about. It's a megaplex and you can see the seating online.http://www.megaplextheatres.com/showtimes/feature.php?feature=10002461&date=03222012

Where is your city and how many shows do they have. Midnight shows don't need to sell out if there are a whole lot of screenings.

I live in a pretty decent sized city. There are two regular midnight screenings and one IMAX midnight show right. No sellouts yet. I can't put down a huge number until after that happens.

I live in a pretty decent sized city.There are two regular midnight screenings and one IMAX midnight show right. No sellouts yet. I can't put down a huge number until after that happens.

ah I c.

Half of my school has already bought their midnight tickets, im getting mine tomorrow, its amazing that you have to hurry up and buy 20 days before.

Half of your school?!Thats an extreme exaggeration, right?But yes, I have had my tickets for two weeks already, and there is still 2 and a half to go!