cookie

CAYOM - Franchise by rights thread

Numbers:

[*]Star Wars [*]Dragon Age [*]Pokemon [*]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare [*]Bioshock [*]StarCraft [*]Jack Ryan [*]Halo

Hiccup:

[*]Bartimaeus Trilogy [*]Vampire Diaries [*]Lost [*]It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia [*]The Office [*]Vampire Academy Series [*]Hush, Hush Series [*]Halloweentown Series [*]Ice Station Series [*]Sitting Ducks [*]The Machine Stops [*]A Wrinkle In Time Series [*]Pride and Prejudice and Zombies Series [*]The Chrysalids [*]Mars Trilogy  [*]Sword of Truth

Waterbottle:

[*]24 [*]Goosebumps [*]Gossip Girl [*]Tortall [*]Left Behind [*]Parks and Recreation

Impact:

[*]Zelda [*]Mario [*]Golden Sun [*]Star Trek

Electric:

[*]World of Warcraft (Pandaria) [*]Homestar Runner [*]Animorphs [*]Everworld [*]Big Bang Theory [*]Plok

SilverShark:

[*]World of Warcraft [*]CrYsis

Hunch:

[*]His Dark Materials [*]E.V.E. [*]Metroid [*]The Sims [*]Shards of Alara (MTG) [*]Ravnica (MTG) [*]Lorwyn (MTG) [*]Kamigawa (MTG) [*]Bruce Springsteen Stuff

Blankments:

[*]Aquaman [*]The Flash [*]Booster Gold [*]Bone [*]Series of Unfortunate Events [*]James Bond [*]Army of Two [*]Plastic-Man [*]Teen Titans [*]Anything to do with King Arthur and Camelot [*]Blue Beetle [*]Wonderwoman [*]Portal [*]Danny Phantom [*]Gravity Falls [*]The Things [*]Avatar: The Last Airbender [*]Elite Beat Agents [*]My Little Pony [*]Roger Rabbit

Riczhang:

[*]CHERUB [*]Divergent [*]Artemis Fowl [*]The 39 Clues [*]The Chronicles of Narnia [*]The Marriage of Figaro, and The Barber of Seville (I totally forgot I had these, but I still want them :lol:) [*]20 000 Leagues Under the Sea [*]Uglies [*]Thomas Pynchon Novels [*]The Secrets of the Immortal: Nicholas Flamel

Darthdevidem01:

[*]Martian Manhunter [*]Tomb Raider [*]PERSONA [*]Metal Gear

Alfred:

[*]Jack Reacher [*]Planeswalker (MTG) [*]Jo Nesbo novels [*]Dark Claw

Spaghetti:

[*]The Stuff of Legend [*]Adventure Time [*]Magic Schoolbus [*]Professor Layton

Alpha:

[*]Kane Chronicles [*]Homeland [*]Sonic the Hedgehog [*]Kirby [*]Earthbound [*]StarFox [*]Fire Emblem [*]Kid Icarus [*]Pikmin [*]Tom Sawyer  [*]Maze Runner [*]Secret of NIMH [*]GTA [*]Amulet [*]The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy [*]The Martian Chronicles

CJohn:

[*]Uncharted [*]Diablo [*]Mass Effect [*]Fallout [*]Lost Planet [*]The Elder Scrolls [*]inFamous [*]God of War [*]Dead Island [*]Resistance Games (Fall of Men, 2, and 3) [*]Godzilla [*]Red Dead Redemption [*]Ratchet & Clank [*]Beyond: Two Souls [*]The Last of Us [*]Burnout [*]Incarceron/Sapphique [*]The Strain Trilogy [*]Gargoyles [*]Farmville [*]At the Mountain of Darkness

ChD:

[*]To the Moon [*]Limbo [*]Coma [*]Mad Father [*]Journey [*]Penumbra [*]Amnesia [*]The Crooked Man

Wormow

[*]Legend (Book Series by Marie Lu)

Dexter of Suburbia

[*]Mega Man

Updated. And Also can I start a new thread for this? It'd be easier if I could just update the first post. Then, I wouldn't have to post on each page and it'd be easier for people to find the most up to date list as well. 

Considering his Dr. Seuss films, though, I think it would be better to give it to someone else. :ph34r:

I mean, he said himself that they were supposed to suck. :lol:

Well someone has to sacrifice their studio cred to make the stinkers. :P As Woody Allen said, they can't be all good. ;) 

Can I claim south park

You can, but dont.And seriously stop making so many damned films at once. You're taking up all the spots on the schedule for your 40 word "tentpoles" which will prove to be a disaster for you and all of us.It's not like every single one of your movies has to come out this year. Learn that from me. I had so many films planned for last CAYOM year and I finished about 20% of them, and most didn't turn out to be that successful. Edited by #Alpha

You can, but dont.And seriously stop making so many damned films at once. You're taking up all the spots on the schedule for your 40 word "tentpoles" which will prove to be a disaster for you and all of us.It's not like every single one of your movies has to come out this year. Learn that from me. I had so many films planned for last CAYOM year and I finished about 20% of them, and most didn't turn out to be that successful.

Im updating the plots tomorrow as I get back from holiday this evening.South Park is being released in Y9 August anyway as I've already or Simpsons, family guy and Wallace and gromit scheduled for Y8. Got enough films for Y8 and im considering movi one to Y9

Can I take the rights to Irresponsible Captain Tylor, The Dresden Files and Phoenix Wright please, if they're still available?

Can I take the rights to Irresponsible Captain Tylor, The Dresden Files and Phoenix Wright please, if they're still available?

Well there's a list on the upper part of this page. If they don't show up there (I don't think they are, honestly), they're available and they're yours.

• Like 1

Well there's a list on the upper part of this page. If they don't show up there (I don't think they are, honestly), they're available and they're yours.

I'm honestly surprised that Phoenix Wright wasn't taken.