cookie

CAYOM - Franchise by rights thread

I know Blank has Bond for now and I'm cool with that...but at some point in the future, Bond will get passed on to other players (it's such a big franchise that no one player can have it all), and I want to throw my name in for making a Bond series at some point, many CAYOM years down the road.

Numbers:

[*]Star Wars [*]Dragon Age [*]Pokemon [*]Call of duty [*]Bioshock [*]StarCraft [*]Jack Ryan [*]Halo

Hiccup:

[*]Bartimaeus Trilogy [*]Vampire Diaries [*]Lost [*]It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia 

Waterbottle:

[*]24 [*]Goosebumps [*]Gossip Girl [*]Tortall [*]Left Behind [*]Parks and Recreation

Impact:

[*]Zelda [*]Mario [*]Golden Sun [*]Star Trek

Electric:

[*]World of Warcraft (Pandaria) [*]Homestar Runner [*]Animorphs [*]Everworld [*]Big Bang Theory [*]Plok

SilverShark:

[*]World of Warcraft [*]CrYsis

Hunch:

[*]His Dark Materials [*]E.V.E. [*]Metroid [*]The Sims [*]Shards of Alara (MTG) [*]Ravnica (MTG) [*]Lorwyn (MTG) [*]Kamigawa (MTG) [*]Bruce Springsteen Stuff

Blankments:

[*]Aquaman [*]The Flash [*]Booster Gold [*]Bone [*]Series of Unfortunate Events [*]James Bond [*]Army of Two [*]Plastic-Man [*]Teen Titans [*]Anything to do with King Arthur and Camelot [*]Blue Beetle [*]Wonderwoman [*]Portal [*]Danny Phantom [*]Gravity Falls [*]The Things [*]Avatar: The Last Airbender [*]Elite Beat Agents [*]My Little Pony

Riczhang:

[*]CHERUB [*]Divergent [*]Artemis Fowl [*]The 39 Clues [*]The Chronicles of Narnia [*]The Marriage of Figaro, and The Barber of Seville (I totally forgot I had these, but I still want them  :lol:) [*]20 000 Leagues Under the Sea [*]Uglies [*]Thomas Pynchon Novels

Darthdevidem01:

[*]Martian Manhunter [*]Tomb Raider [*]PERSONA [*]Metal Gear

Alfred:

[*]Jack Reacher [*]Planeswalker (MTG) [*]Jo Nesbo novels [*]Dark Claw

Spaghetti:

[*]The Stuff of Legend [*]Adventure Time [*]Magic Schoolbus [*]Professor Layton

Alpha:

[*]Kane Chronicles [*]Homeland [*]Sonic the Hedgehog [*]Kirby [*]Earthbound [*]StarFox [*]Fire Emblem [*]Kid Icarus [*]Pikmin [*]Tom Sawyer (You better not mess this up  ;) ) [*]Maze Runner [*]Secret of NIMH [*]GTA [*]Amulet

CJohn:

[*]Uncharted [*]Diablo [*]Mass Effect [*]Fallout [*]Lost Planet [*]The Elder Scrolls [*]inFamous [*]God of War [*]Dead Island [*]Resistance Games (Fall of Men, 2, and 3) [*]Godzilla [*]Red Dead Redemption [*]Ratchet & Clank [*]Beyond: Two Souls [*]The Last of Us [*]Burnout [*]Incarceron/Sapphique [*]The Strain Trilogy [*]Gargoyles [*]Farmville [*]At the Mountain of Darkness

ChD:

[*]To the Moon [*]Limbo and Coma [*]Mad Father [*]Journey [*]Penumbra [*]Amnesia

Wormow

[*]Legend (Book Series by Marie Lu)

Edited by riczhang
  • Like 1

I am claiming the books of John Green, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time and Futurama.

Just to let you know, Fault in Our Stars was adapted in Y5; so remaking it might not be such a good idea (although it'd probaby be much better than what I did with it. :P )

I claim It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

People need to stop claiming television shows. Maybe a couple can be translated into cinema, that's it. Plus no offense Hiccup, but I doubt you (or anyone here including me) could make a film that replicates the brilliant humor of It's Always Sunny.

• Like 2