cookie

CAYOM - Franchise by rights thread

Bump to this page. It'd be much easier if I could edit the first post, but whatever... :lol:

Numbers:

[*]Star Wars [*]Dragon Age [*]Pokemon [*]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare [*]Bioshock [*]StarCraft [*]Jack Ryan [*]Halo

Hiccup:

[*]Bartimaeus Trilogy [*]Vampire Diaries [*]Lost [*]It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia 

Waterbottle:

[*]24 [*]Goosebumps [*]Gossip Girl [*]Tortall [*]Left Behind [*]Parks and Recreation

Impact:

[*]Zelda [*]Mario [*]Golden Sun [*]Star Trek

Electric:

[*]World of Warcraft (Pandaria) [*]Homestar Runner [*]Animorphs [*]Everworld [*]Big Bang Theory [*]Plok

SilverShark:

[*]World of Warcraft [*]CrYsis

Hunch:

[*]His Dark Materials [*]E.V.E. [*]Metroid [*]The Sims [*]Shards of Alara (MTG) [*]Ravnica (MTG) [*]Lorwyn (MTG) [*]Kamigawa (MTG) [*]Bruce Springsteen Stuff

Blankments:

[*]Aquaman [*]The Flash [*]Booster Gold [*]Bone [*]Series of Unfortunate Events [*]James Bond [*]Army of Two [*]Plastic-Man [*]Teen Titans [*]Anything to do with King Arthur and Camelot [*]Blue Beetle [*]Wonderwoman [*]Portal [*]Danny Phantom [*]Gravity Falls [*]The Things [*]Avatar: The Last Airbender [*]Elite Beat Agents [*]My Little Pony [*]Roger Rabbit

Riczhang:

[*]CHERUB [*]Divergent [*]Artemis Fowl [*]The 39 Clues [*]The Chronicles of Narnia [*]The Marriage of Figaro, and The Barber of Seville (I totally forgot I had these, but I still want them :lol:) [*]20 000 Leagues Under the Sea [*]Uglies [*]Thomas Pynchon Novels

Darthdevidem01:

[*]Martian Manhunter [*]Tomb Raider [*]PERSONA [*]Metal Gear

Alfred:

[*]Jack Reacher [*]Planeswalker (MTG) [*]Jo Nesbo novels [*]Dark Claw

Spaghetti:

[*]The Stuff of Legend [*]Adventure Time [*]Magic Schoolbus [*]Professor Layton

Alpha:

[*]Kane Chronicles [*]Homeland [*]Sonic the Hedgehog [*]Kirby [*]Earthbound [*]StarFox [*]Fire Emblem [*]Kid Icarus [*]Pikmin [*]Tom Sawyer (You better not mess this up ;) ) [*]Maze Runner [*]Secret of NIMH [*]GTA [*]Amulet

CJohn:

[*]Uncharted [*]Diablo [*]Mass Effect [*]Fallout [*]Lost Planet [*]The Elder Scrolls [*]inFamous [*]God of War [*]Dead Island [*]Resistance Games (Fall of Men, 2, and 3) [*]Godzilla [*]Red Dead Redemption [*]Ratchet & Clank [*]Beyond: Two Souls [*]The Last of Us [*]Burnout [*]Incarceron/Sapphique [*]The Strain Trilogy [*]Gargoyles [*]Farmville [*]At the Mountain of Darkness

ChD:

[*]To the Moon [*]Limbo [*]Coma [*]Mad Father [*]Journey [*]Penumbra [*]Amnesia

Wormow

[*]Legend (Book Series by Marie Lu)

Dexter of Suburbia

[*]Mega Man

Edited by riczhang

Here's a question involving classic franchises: With Spaghetti doing his epic cartoon crossover, it got me thinking on an idea for a Roger Rabbit sequel I've had for quite sometime. Set after Eddie Valiant has died (or is retired; at the most a cameo) It'd be about the rise of CGI animation and what that does to Roger and the gang, and how Toontown's class has been effected. It would definitely include a scene with Woody and Shrek together, but of course, traditional animation would have several cameos throughout it as well. Of course, I'd need the rights to Roger Rabbit to do this, but I'd love to have the opportunity to write it. So...

Posted Image

• Like 1

Here's a question involving classic franchises: With Spaghetti doing his epic cartoon crossover, it got me thinking on an idea for a Roger Rabbit sequel I've had for quite sometime. Set after Eddie Valiant has died (or is retired; at the most a cameo) It'd be about the rise of CGI animation and what that does to Roger and the gang, and how Toontown's class has been effected. It would definitely include a scene with Woody and Shrek together, but of course, traditional animation would have several cameos throughout it as well. Of course, I'd need the rights to Roger Rabbit to do this, but I'd love to have the opportunity to write it. So...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Roger Rabbit is one of my favorite movies of all time, and I swear I'd give it the best treatment I could. Probably would start writing it now and not release it until Y12 at the earliest; I'd go through multiple rewrites to make sure it's the best film it could be. I understand it's the definition of a classic film, but I think the idea has loads of potential. If I'm the only one who thinks it sounds good though, I'll just forget about it though....

Go for it, Blank. Hand-Drawn Heroes is meant to be entirely independent of Roger Rabbit, but there will be this idea of traditional animation being a dying format.

It will play a bit like Wreck-It Ralph (mind the pun) involving a world that connects all animated characters when they're not on TV (or the big screen)

Thanks everyone! I won't let you down. As for people who think it should be an original idea (coughALPHAcough,) the main part of my idea is it's a world where toons and humans coexist along with a mystery being a key plotpoint, and to do that without Roger Rabbit is a little too much of a ripoff.