cookie

CAYOM - Franchise by rights thread

If anyone wants the rights for StarCraft you can have it. I´m almost begging for the rights to WarCraft. I have a great idea for a trilogy. Or maybe two?

MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I promise to greatly respect the first film you made and will simply continue onwards from it. Edited by 4815162342

MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(, I'd say I'd like to take them, but they're already claimed. But I will go ahead and claim The Marriage of Figaro, and The Barber of Seville. Edited by riczhang

:(, I'd say I'd like to take them, but they're already claimed. But I will go ahead and claim The Marriage of Figaro, and The Barber of Seville.

There are few properties I'd want to work on more than Starcraft. Because of my layoff from CAYOM 1.0 I had to cede the rights to SS before I could get things moving with the series. Now I got them back!!!

After the second/final WoW film I am fine with others doing Warcraft stories/side stories that I glossed over.I'm not going to make WoW the 6 or 7 film ordeal I did in Cayom A.

I hope you can do it more justice than I could. I wasn´t very happy with the result and I want to focus more on original projects beside of (hopefully) WarCraft.

I hope so too. I plan to wrap up the first game with the second film. Then I can cover Brood War in 2 more films.At that point I will put the franchise on hold since the new trilogy of games Blizzard's making will take a while for them to finish.