aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals ~ BR2049 32.753M :((, TMBU 10.551M, It 9.972M, MLP:TM 8.885M, K:TGC 8.675M, AM 8.446M, TLNM 7.002 M, V&A 4.171M | All those posts will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

I will see one this month tho :thinking:

Which will happen due to some good ol' American fashioned funding :thinking:

Along with every other movie Portugal likes 

Edited by MrPink

Just now, filmlover said:

I don't think he cares about the movie business too much anymore tbh. He hasn't been in a movie since Money Monster almost a year-and-a-half ago, and as far as I know, has nothing in the pipeline. Wouldn't surprise me if he's about to officially enter the political arena.

Basically The Ides of March but real. I wouldn't mind him entering politics though

He probably makes so much money from doing the Nespresso ads and other product endorsements that he doesn't need to act much. 

Ah, I can finally be safe to bash Thor Ragnarok

:redcapes:

Yeah, the trailers are just giving me GOTG reject vibes and whatever "Taiki influence" I'm apparently supposed to be seeing, it's just regular MCU shlock. Which isn't a bad thing, it's just....dont fool yourself into thinking it's suddenly a 100% director driven film. 

Edited by UNDERDOG

6 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Which will happen due to some good ol' American fashioned funding :thinking:

Along with every other movie Portugal likes 

Dirty money. Coming from people like Harvey Weinstein :sparta:

Just now, CJohn said:

Dirty money. Coming from people like Harvey Weinstein :sparta:

And you're perfectly content spending money on those projects funded by dirty money?

I think you need to put your money where your mouth is.

• Disbelief 1