Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

20 minutes ago, filmlover said:

The triple whammy of Daddy's Home 2, Ferdinand, and Blockers within a less than 6 month span must be blowing his mind. 

Speaking of Cena I watched him that film he did with ATJ, the Wall I think.  I haven't had a chance to finish it but he and the movie were okayish.

58 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Oh yeah, plenty.

and you want to come clean but it's too late...

"how could you be this stupid m8?"

Time isn't on your side

You want to hide

Palms sweaty

Mom's Spaghetti

Edited by ck5111
  • Like 2

Weather is supposed to be mid 40's on Saturday.  I'm thinking that might be the best time to put up my Christmas lights.   I'll just need to check with my dad or brother in law to see if I can borrow a bigger ladder.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

The top headline on my news tab when I opened it up was "Why the New Frozen Short is Making People Angry." I give it until the weekend that Disney pulls it.

Not gonna lie: that's what has kept me from seeing Coco on a couple of different occasions in the past week (well, that and being at a theater that was showing Three Billboards on Friday - great film, lives up to the hype). Both times I could have gone were at night, and I just didn't have the energy to make it through 10 minutes of previews and 21 minutes of Olaf before getting to the actual movie. I'll bet theater owners are also none too happy that it has basically stretched a slightly-longer Disney movie to - essentially - a 130-minute feature with less scheduling flexibility than the standard animated flick.

3 minutes ago, Webslinger said:

Not gonna lie: that's what has kept me from seeing Coco on a couple of different occasions in the past week (well, that and being at a theater that was showing Three Billboards on Friday - great film, lives up to the hype). Both times I could have gone were at night, and I just didn't have the energy to make it through 10 minutes of previews and 21 minutes of Olaf before getting to the actual movie. I'll bet theater owners are also none too happy that it has basically stretched a slightly-longer Disney movie to - essentially - a 130-minute feature with less scheduling flexibility than the standard animated flick.

Oh, definitely. I saw Roman J. Israel, Esq. (Denzel is great, the movie is...not) and Three Billboards (amazing) yesterday and they had put a giant sign up at the box office telling people about the Frozen short that wasn't there even the day before.