Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Wonder is doing about 5-8 times what Coco normally does :lol: I don't know if it's the Olaf short or the fact my area is just full of racist old people. Probably the latter :sadno: 

That movie was selling out at my local theater more than Justice Leauge was. It was still selling out throughout the rest of Thanksgiving break as well.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, AJG said:

Time for the infamous Frozen short. Wonderful animation so faaaaaaarrrrrrr and now a song

C9thcSVXkAA3296.jpg

And now another song...

now another song. How are they doing this?

Another song. Good Lord God.

New revelation: Olaf can melt but can freeze back into snowman form and thus cannot be killed.

“our snowman is missing in the woods. Ring the bells, interrupt the townspeople celebrating Christmas to help us find it”. Frozen 2 is gonna be the revolution against this Royal family, isn’t it?

Song number 5. 

giphy.gif

This short is a cheap Christmas special intended for TV to keep your kids attention for 30 minutes, give ABC a holiday boost, and that’s it.

There is absolutely no reason as to why on Earth this story needs to be told. Olaf is annoying. The sisters relationship is strangely awkward. I don’t care about any of this stuff. The songs are long. The jokes that work are callbacks to the film.

It has no business being in front of a movie. It’s the equivalent of an unskiplable 20 minute video game cut scene for a brand new game you can’t wait to play. Tedious, long, and you’ll start to resent it before the game has even begun. I totally get what all the fuss was about. Frozen 2 better be fucking amazing because the people that are pissed, have the right to be pissed.

Edit: Coco doesn’t come out over here until January, so this short isn’t attached in the U.K. by God’s Grace.

Edit 2: it’s also not the worst fucking thing on Earth, far from it. It just has no business being in front of a movie. I’ve seen worst kids TV on this day alone.

Edited by AJG
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, filmlover said:

The story centers on two siblings (played by Lewis and Camp) who try to prove that Santa is real by catching him on camera. When they accidentally cause his sleigh to crash in Chicago, they have to help get Christmas back on track before it's ruined. Russell is playing jolly ol’ Saint Nick.

“Unititled Subbing For Santa Netflix Original Movie” 

- Dec 2019

4 minutes ago, cookie said:

Wait what, really?

So that makes this line from the film useless then?

source.gif

He melts into a puddle, freezes in the cold air, and comes back immediately.

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

guys this is serious business no spoilers for Olaf's Frozen Adventure until the film is out on home video.

It’s already out in some countries. Will be out on Netflix in Latin America tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, MrGamer2558 said:

I might be double featuring Coco and The Disaster Artist on Friday so I pray to god my theater has the Frozen short taken out by then (I know the short is supposed to be cut on Friday). 

You should be double featuring The Disaster Artist with a midnight showing of The Room.

I'm actually gonna be watching The Room again later tonight in preparation for seeing The Disaster Artist this weekend.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

You should be double featuring The Disaster Artist with a midnight showing of The Room.

I'm actually gonna be watching The Room again later tonight in preparation for seeing The Disaster Artist this weekend.

I'm watching The Room Thursday night. 

1 minute ago, RichWS said:

My new potential lady is a major Bernie fan. She's awesome, but also the kind of Bernie fan that makes you feel ashamed for not spending your whole day thinking about SEIZING THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION.

So, you're dating Susan Sarandon?