Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

• Community Manager
5 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I was trying to exclude smaller channels (friends channels and such) but I am subscribed to that

But not to my channel that has not one but TWO short films? :P

9 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I was trying to exclude smaller channels (friends channels and such) but I am subscribed to that

Long story but I had to restart so if you could re subscribe id love you even more. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-XuFi3KO-y6yyknKyZC7g <333

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Please tell me these were not all in theaters.

haha no, actually went to the theaters less this year to save money. 

Edited by Jay Hollywood
  • Like 3

I think if I was studying film I’d find time to watch that many movies.  I’m studying economics and mathematics though so I spend a lot more time looking through data and trying to read research and articles.

Still I saw 76 2017 movies this year (a lot during the summer and during my breaks), and I watched quite a few TV Shows.

Ive gone back and forth if I want to try and get a job at a studio like Disney after grad school.  Either that or a university, not sure about the FED (although a job at the Fed would be really secure, if you get one)

• Like 1