Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Call Me By Your Name is very beautiful and well-acted, but I struggled to feel much of anything because it's about extremely attractive, sophisticated rich people falling in love, none of which I can relate to except being extremely attractive.

honestly i saw it a month ago, didn't like it and haven't posted anything about it here because i didn't feel like defending that opinion. i'm sure what you're talking about has something to do with it though.

• Like 1

Timothee Chalamet is good in this but the whole "next big star" thing isn't gonna work out if they don't start feeding him nothing but raw eggs and protein shakes for the next couple years. I'm 137 pounds and I felt like Brock Lesnar watching this dude.

watched mcg's new film The Babysitter, it's on netflix. actually was good fun. well done mcg, only took 17 years to make a half decent film.

not convinced about the main cast being like 16 or whatever they're meant to be... when they're all in their 20s. Maybe there just aren't enough teen actors in hollywood?

Armie Hammer is p good in this but I'm not like super invested in his career like the rest of film Twitter is. Dude is extremely tall, handsome, talented white guy who was born a multi-millionaire. Really kinda hit the entire lottery there. I'll root for pretty much anyone else. He'd be a great bad guy though, don't know why he hasn't played one.

Edited by Cmasterclay

5 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Timothee Chalamet is good in this but the whole "next big star" thing isn't gonna work out if they don't start feeding him nothing but raw eggs and protein shakes for the next couple years. I'm 137 pounds and I felt like Brock Lesnar watching this dude.

He's in HOSTILES for about five seconds.

16 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Call Me By Your Name is very beautiful and well-acted, but I struggled to feel much of anything because it's about extremely attractive, sophisticated rich people falling in love, none of which I can relate to except being extremely attractive.

this dude is attractive?

1200px-Timoth%C3%A9e_Chalamet_at_Berlina

Just now, Cmasterclay said:

Armie Hammer is p good in this but I'm not like super invested in his career like the rest of film Twitter is. Dude is extremely tall, handsome, talented white guy who was born a multi-millionaire. Really kinda hit the entire lottery there. I'll root for pretty much anyone else. He'd be a great bad guy though, don't know why he hasn't played one.

He played half (okay, three-quarters) of the Winklevii.

4 hours ago, Darth Suburious said:

I would say Fantastic Beast is one of the 10 best blockbusters since 2015

1. Dunkirk

2. Arrival

3. Star Wars: The Force Awakens

4. Mad Max: Fury Road

5. Beauty and the Beast 

6. Wonder Woman

7. Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them

8. A Star Wars Story: Rogue One

9.  War of the Planet of the Apes

10.  Deadpool 

1. Inside Out

2. Star Wars: The Last Jedi

3. Blade Runner 2049

4. Star Wars: The Force Awakens

5. La La Land

6. Mad Max: Fury Road

7. Get Out

8. Arrival

8. Deadpool

9. Dunkirk

10. Logan

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

timothee chalamet is really funny in lady bird imo. i might honestly like that performance better even though it's just kinda a one note douchebag thing. but y'know what that vibe suits him.

He started his craft as Little Shitbird in Homeland, I guess he is perfecting it now

• Like 1

i don't think any of the oscar contenders for best actor would make my own list. maybe james franco. and even i gotta admit that i kinda think with him that people are more responding to the idea of for the first time someone getting nominated for playing a meme more than the performance itself.

• Like 1