Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, filmlover said:

@CoolEric258 is gonna kill you.

(PS he's the guy in my avatar who also gave the performance of 2017 IMO)

doesn't help.

I just looked him up and see the latest movie he's in so I get why he came up in recent conversation

All of this high school talk just reminds me how much of a waste of talent I was in high school.

Id figure out how many assignments I could skip in various classes I didn’t like and still pull an A so my mom wouldn’t get mad (I mean it mostly worked, but lol if I just did them I could have been ranked 3rd - 1st instead of 9th).

I went into my ACT blind because I was taking a “moral stance against the system and refused to participate in the crime that was standardized testing” (I mean my score was fine, It exempted me from pre-cal and my English core for college, but lol really?).

I only applied to three D2 state schools (well one was a private D2 school) because I was lazy and didn’t want to write college application essays.  

And that’s ignoring the other stupid shit I did.  Kind of proof that just because you’re smart doesn’t mean you’re not an idiot in practicality.

• Like 3

Just now, New Year New Panda said:

All of this high school talk just reminds me how much of a waste of talent I was in high school.

Id figure out how many assignments I could skip in various classes I didn’t like and still pull an A so my mom wouldn’t get mad (I mean it mostly worked, but lol if I just did them I could have been ranked 3rd - 1st instead of 9th).

I went into my ACT blind because I was taking a “moral stance against the system and refused to participate in the crime that was standardized testing” (I mean my score was fine, It exempted me from pre-cal and my English core for college, but lol really?).

I only applied to three D2 state schools (well one was a private D2 school) because I was lazy and didn’t want to write college application essays.  

And that’s ignoring the other stupid shit I did.  Kind of proof that just because you’re smart doesn’t mean you’re not an idiot in practicality.

tbh I'd be at that point in one of my classes if everything wasn't 10%+ of the grade <_<

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, New Year New Panda said:

This sounds a lot like me :kitschjob:

• Haha 1