Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Speaking of sacks, did the crocodile dick have one?  Give me the deets

Reveal hidden contents

I'm glad you feel safe and confident here to come out as a furry...or I guess scalie is the proper term.

I would like to apologize for helping to steer the conversation in this classic conversation thread to the subject of phallic crocodile imagery in Guatemalan actor Oscar Isaac’s ear.  This will not happen again in the future and I will ensure that future conversation about crocodile penises be terminated immediately.

Also watched The Aviator. Pretty good. I'd consider it a weaker Scorsese venture, but even the lower tier of his stuff is better than 90% of other filmmakers best efforts. There's a lot of stuff to like in it. Can't help but admire its ambition.

18 done, 6 to go. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, aabattery said:

Watched Bringing Out the Dead. A real grimy dirtball of a movie. Pretty much loved it. Great Cage performance and nice to see the surprise Cliff Curtis. Didn't know he'd been in a Scorsese movie.

Do you rebuke the spirit of drugs in the name of Jesus?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

I'm turning into a bitter, cynical, sad little man, and I hate it. I've always had confidence issues, but this is a matter of hating who I have become. 

Take it from someone who is only now, after seven years, coming to terms with her depression and working on getting better - you can definitely change yourself. It won't be easy or instantaneous, but every little bit gets you closer to being who you want to be. Knowing that you don't like who you are means you at least like yourself enough to know that you're not happy and you don't want to be like that anymore.

You're gonna feel bad sometimes, and that's a natural feeling. The key is accepting that it is only a feeling, and feelings aren't facts. Sometimes I have to rationalize with myself and go "Well, hey dude, think about that logically." and I see that, while the situation still sucks, it could suck more.

Edited by Morieris
  • Like 2