Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

It hurts when I bend my wrist

Yeah, you should probably head over to an urgent care then and get the whole hand/wrist area checked out...pain in movement (or in a grip) is normally the classic sign you messed it up worse than just bruising (you could still be lucky, but you'd rather be sure now)...

1 minute ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

...but couches are soft. 

Unless you punched the frame:)...and if you have nice recliners with the metal framing...not always the best idea.

That's why they tell you to punch a pillow - it's really hard to hurt yourself doing that (although not impossible, b/c people do impossible things all the time:)...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Michigan State losing is the final nail in the coffin for my bracket

They missed so many easy baskets. Your bracket isn’t as bad as mine. I only have 1 of my final 4 left. 

Life of Brian showing at a cinema near me... sounds good. Then I go to pay for the ticket and it's £14.10 ($20), that's before you have to pay £10.80 ($15) for parking because there's no free parking in the city. Why is everything so expensive... whereas new releases that come to local multiplex, I can watch as many as I want ($25/month), and free parking. Feels ridiculous to pay this much to see an old re-release.

5 minutes ago, Treetanic said:

Life of Brian showing at a cinema near me... sounds good. Then I go to pay for the ticket and it's £14.10 ($20), that's before you have to pay £10.80 ($15) for parking because there's no free parking in the city. Why is everything so expensive... whereas new releases that come to local multiplex, I can watch as many as I want ($25/month), and free parking. Feels ridiculous to pay this much to see an old re-release.

Always look on the bright side of life.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

2/3 into Disaster Artist the book and wow shit is getting genuinely dramatic here. Without being able to completely crack Wiseau (because who really could) the book is painting a progressively richer and more fascinating picture of him. 

Yes. The movie is comparatively tame and very very generous to Tommy. It's not surprising he said in the past that most of the book is not true, and then when the film came out he said it is 99% accurate. I thought it was a really good book too, glad I read it, the first book i have read in 5 years.

• Like 1