Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

btw if it wasn't clear, I went on a roadtrip last week to Oklahoma City, Roswell, Flagstaff, Salt Lake City, and Denver, so that's why I haven't been online

I listened to 20 musical soundtracks too during the trip which was neat

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thematrixfilm said:

I was going to see Annihilation for the first time today, but I am delayed....  Gotta see something else now.

check out Thoroughbreds if your theater has it. if not, check out Game Night

• Like 1

I know I’m pretty much a noob when it comes to normal people’s music, but I’ve been listening to John Grant’s discography in the past few days and I think I’m a fan now. 

Edited by Goffe

2 hours ago, aabattery said:

Me if I spent 800 USD (1,100 NZD) on going to a theme park

FinishedVillainousChicken-size_restricte

Never been to a famous one, but theme parks sounds super boring if I’m being honest. Would rather spend 800$ on literally anything else.

Edited by Goffe

26 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Don’t really know how I’m supposed to word this, but I’m bisexual.  Just wanted to get this off my chest.  Alright, good night.

Congrats. I still look forward to your shitposting that may or may not get banned from time to time

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

gotta love Angelina Jolie speaking about women's rights in front of Hollywood actresses and always delivering a mild slap in the face by reminding them how privileged they are compared to most women out there in the world. Harvey Weinstein asking you up to his hotel room in exchange for booking a million-dollar Hollywood film pales in comparison to what millions of women in the third world are suffering rn. 

32 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Don’t really know how I’m supposed to word this, but I’m bisexual.  Just wanted to get this off my chest.  Alright, good night.

I float between IDing as asexual, a lesbian, and I would go bisexual for Chris Evans in a second.  He'd be like "so what are your thoughts on heteronormativity?  And I'd be like, "Does it comes with Cap costume?"

I just wanted to say that you can call yourself whatever you want.  You can say it however you want, to whoever you want. There's no right way to come out, or live your life, or be part of the LGBT community.  Some of us are crazy vocal, some of us are quiet.  I'm CRAZY out to my friends and online, but I have never told my sister or brother in ten years. I've found that it's much easier to talk to a stranger on the internet about this stuff than your family or IRL friends.

So if you ever want to rant, or vent, you can PM me.

And that goes for anyone else, too, dealing with this.

• Like 3