Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

36 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

I'm gonna go see Early Man tomorrow or the day after, throw Aardman a buck. It's a shame how low they've fallen moneymaking-wise. 

Their box office in the US has literally been on a decline since their first movie.

Going back to the bed sheets thing.  I probably wash mine a little bit past when they should be.  But many times I'll actually just take a blanket and sleep over the comforter

Edited by DAR

3 hours ago, aabattery said:

Rewatched Curse of the Were-Rabbit for the first time in yonks. Low-key kinda incredible. Stop-motion stuff like that always blows my mind. The patience there must be insane.

Loooveee Aardman. Chicken Run is probably one of my favorite animated films of all time.

2 hours ago, Jake Gittes said:

I'm gonna go see Early Man tomorrow or the day after, throw Aardman a buck. It's a shame how low they've fallen moneymaking-wise. 

Lower your expectations; it’s definitely their weakest film.  Although yeah keep giving them money for sure.

Total reversal of yesterday. I was able to get my money back for the wrong part at Lowes, bought the right part at Home Depot and it fit so I was able to fix my faucet. Heck, even Wawa got my order right this time.  Yes finally Chai and not that terrible alternative.  I guess it's time to hunker in and wait out the snow.

Edited by 75Live
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Good. Now wash your sheets every week or every 2 weeks at the latest.

Who the hell has time to wash their sheets every week?

I wash my sheets once a month at the most. More frequently when I have a visitor. 

a lot of days I fall asleep on my chair or on the floor anyway.

I haven't got the time to spend 4+ hours on my damn bedding every week! Dont see the big deal its not like I take my bed out in public with me

49 minutes ago, DAR said:

Who here can fold a fitted sheet?  I cannot.  So what I do is fold the pillow cases and the other sheet and then just stuff them in a ball inside the fitted sheet.

No one can fold a fitted sheet. Those YouTube videos are lies and deceptions. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Treetanic said:

Who the hell has time to wash their sheets every week?

I wash my sheets once a month at the most. More frequently when I have a visitor. 

a lot of days I fall asleep on my chair or on the floor anyway.

I haven't got the time to spend 4+ hours on my damn bedding every week! Dont see the big deal its not like I take my bed out in public with me

Buy a second set of bed sheets. That way you can change them once a week or every two weeks. 

• Like 2

I didn't realize how poorly CBS has been doing with ratings this season; nearly all of their Monday shows are fractional in the main demo (Kevin Can Wait is going to go sub-1 soon) :jeb!: They really need to strike a balance between programming aimed at older audiences and younger audiences.