Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

10 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

It’s his twin, Logan Marshall-Green, the Not-Hardy!

He's like Jane "Wait, That's Not Emma Stone?" Levy in that he's gonna spend the rest of his career being the second string version of a similar-looking actor who gained attention before he did.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

He's like Jane "Wait, That's Not Emma Stone?" Levy in that he's gonna spend the rest of his career being the second string version of a similar-looking actor who gained attention before he did.

He's not bad in his own right. Very good in COHERENCE for example.

2 hours ago, DAR said:

Saw an ad for Upgrade and thought it was Tom Hardy.  It was not

Same here.  I just watched it with a co-worker.  Her nephew is in it.  We both were thinking Tom Hardy but knew it wasn't him.

• Like 2

fuck sake, I been snorting the old Pablo Escobar all night and now I've gotta go to work. Almost OD'd last week when I went to work after it... think today I'll probably just fall asleep at work lol.

3 hours ago, November Treejax said:

fuck sake, I been snorting the old Pablo Escobar all night and now I've gotta go to work. Almost OD'd last week when I went to work after it... think today I'll probably just fall asleep at work lol.

It’s good to have goals

I’m finally watching this Roseanne reboot and I don’t get it at all. It’s not abysmal or nothing but the way Roseanne delivers her lines is horrible, it sounds like she had a stroke or something. The family do pretty regular sitcom stuff but the show acts as if they’re ‘making a point’, all the “woooos” and victorious applause from the audience doesn’t help.

10 minutes ago, AJG said:

I’m finally watching this Roseanne reboot and I don’t get it at all. It’s not abysmal or nothing but the way Roseanne delivers her lines is horrible, it sounds like she had a stroke or something. The family do pretty regular sitcom stuff but the show acts as if they’re ‘making a point’, all the “woooos” and victorious applause from the audience doesn’t help.

You never saw the original series, did you?